4. ABSA NewFunds Shari’ah Top 40 0.17%

The 4 cheapest (lowest TER) ETF's for International Exposure:
1. Sygnia Itrix S&P 500 ETF 0.20%
2. Satrix S&P 500 0.25%
3. Sygnia Itrix Global Property ETF 0.25%
4. Satrix MSCI World 0.35%

* All as of March 2018

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The JSE Investment and Finance Forum

Platinum Wealth is the soon-to-be-leading financial forum with an eye on the future of our country and the citizens of South Africa. No matter if the years of trading with just goods have gone by, us as a civilization have always looked towards how to get a better deal, how to have more – essentially to prosper. We have created a bigger platform for you to do so. A connection of your peers giving their tips and tricks for what has helped them reach their finance and investment goals.

From personal finance and making money, to financial news and small business, we cover it all at Platinum Wealth. Pose your money and investment questions in our money and investment forums, we'll make sure they get answered. We want to guide a new generation of money-conscious readers. We are here to share tips that will help you live large without sacrificing your financial independence.

• Tell a friend

Love Platinum Wealth: The JSE and ZAR X Financial and Investment Forum? Tell a friend!
  • Topics

• Similar Content

• By SaurusDNA
      This is my ETF portfolio. I'm interested to hear any thoughts on how you might tweak it and why...

SYGWD   15%
      STXEMG   15%
      STXIND 15%
      SYGUS     14%
      GLPROP   7%
      SYGJP      7%
      STXQUA    7%
      ASHT40   7%
      STXRAF   7%
      ASHMID   6%
    • By joshwest
      Hello all,

We've loved the benefits and ease-of-use provided by the US-based commission-free investment apps such as Robinhood.
      It sucks that this is not available to South Africans, which is why we've built FreeFin -- South Africa's cheapest way to invest.

The app is currently in beta and we're adding new features daily.
      I'd love to hear what stocks/bonds/ETFs you would like to see in the app.
      Mention your requests in the comments for us to focus on getting them implemented in our product.

Thanks!
    • By Anesu
      What's the difference between Bundles on EasyEquities and an ETF ? i find them almost the same if not totally the same.