Jump to content

Spreadsheet Ranger

Platinum Wealth Club Member
  • Posts

    1,979
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by Spreadsheet Ranger

  1. Definitely should be it's a normal ETF if I am not mistaken. @Hamster maybe you can correct me here? @dieWerner -> this thread has information about the TFSA/TFIA -> http://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/showthread.php?tid=32
  2. 20% per month is ideal, but that would require so much active management it simply won't be possible for me I do 2 - 4 trades a year at most
  3. Thanks for that purply, I will keep an eye on this one. At this low level it is now, I am very interested.
  4. My thinking was that with India and the rest of Asia continuing to urbanize and industrialize surely there will be a demand and maybe even an increase in demand for decades to come?
  5. I wonder how long this trail will last? If I understand it correctly this is effectively a new trail, new witnesses can be called? Cross examinations again the works?
  6. I have been concidering this for months now, what do you guys think is the future of Iron? Will the demand be there for the foreseeable future? I am really concidering Kumba (JSE:KIO), but I first need to understand Iron and what it's place is in the future. Look at there share price it's lower than 2008/9 levels surely it must be an attractive buy: Iron Ore Price: What do you guys think about Iron for the long hold? Also what other influences is there to Kumba's share price other than the Iron price?
  7. The process would be similar to a trial, and the defence and State would be able to call witnesses to argue in aggravation and mitigation of sentencing, and could then cross-examine them, lawyer William Booth said. Watch Oscar Online: Wednesday July 06: [video=youtube] Wednesday June 15: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSdyd47pYhU Tuesday June 14: [video=youtube] Monday June 13 [video=youtube]
  8. I don't want to climb into gold... ai. If NEP and ROC does good today I will sell, keep the money and then invest it into PTXTEN and then from MTN's moola I now have to decide MAPPSG or something else?
  9. Just saw this: At least 50 people were killed and 53 others were injured in the deadliest mass shooting in US history and the first time ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack on US soil.
  10. What's the feel? Gosh what I would give for a good week on the JSE.
  11. Sheesh there is less than zero reason for me to invest in dividend shares. Since most of them have zero growth example DIVTRX and the appeal of dividend even at a 100k is still... Not getting my attention. So for now MAPPSG is still top on my list of potential buys.
  12. If you invest R20 000 in DIVTRX how much dividends will you receive on average?
  13. I was aware of the T business I was however NOT aware of the can't do anything for the time being what if I just want to cash out 70%
  14. What... No. They want to me to sit on this money for two weeks??
  15. If only I can transfer this money to my TFSA I don't want to withdraw then wait then EFT then wait then invest.
  16. It was a massive risk. But then again so was lonmin. I'm either a emotionless psychopath or just a very lucky lousy stock picker either way profit is profit
  17. Holy hell! This has been an amazing year thus far! Lonmin was the profit of the century, followed by MTN. I am so thankful for my inner gut. Now I am in the market for #1 a Apple Macbook or #2 a SOLID ETF
  18. a portfolio in otherworld's? Sail away Pirate!
  19. Custom build one. Imagine they release a product called... Build your own ETF
  20. What is that massive new development they are planning to build outside of Cape Town? Surely that will spur a bit of interest and demand in the market? I am also looking at PPC.
  21. Maybe we should tweet this thread to them, as a suggestion.
  22. I must say I was under the impression the "Basket" collection will at least be grouped together with a little border and perhaps a new tab called Basket Performance.
  23. MTN in an absolute free fall, dammit.
  24. Is that available on EasyEquities?
×
×
  • Create New...