Jump to content

Spreadsheet Ranger

Platinum Wealth Club Member
  • Posts

    1,979
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by Spreadsheet Ranger

  1. Ted Talk - EasyEquities Whoop whoop. [video=youtube] Charles Savage, Fintech Pioneer Charles leads the Purple Group – a fintech company and a pioneer in democratizing the stock market for all South Africans. He holds a B.Com Accounting and Information Systems degree from the University of Cape Town. Charles was part of the team that broke new ground in CFD and spread trading in South Africa. In 2000, he led the development of the world’s first fully automated online Spread Trading platform.
  2. Thank you Admin! https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/civic/
  3. Will add a done here too.
  4. Welcome! Done!
  5. Problem is with this new LinkedIn premium subscription - it enables people to message you directly. My inbox overflows issue 1. Issue 2, that LinkedIn newsfeed is a disaster of note.
  6. I put my card in my pocket Don't use cash. I do need to invest in a wallet at some stage becuase at the rate at which I replace broken/worn out cards is astonishing.
  7. Ahh *bad word* please do not do that.
  8. Did I hear that correctly? I see white people cheering
  9. Would be interesting to see what the hell happens to the JSE tomorrow morning if the 8th motion of no confidence fails and this time under secret ballot.
  10. Yea by the looks of things it seems he survived. Although we'll find out shortly now.
  11. They are now counting the votes. No electronic equipment allowed, each party will have a member present.
  12. Political Consciousness proudly brought to you by Bell Pottinger
  13. Parliament live streaming [video=youtube] Many South Africans are somewhat reluctantly feeling a sense of hope today. The Motion of No Confidence is set to take place from 2 PM and the voting WILL be done in secret.
  14. Eish - BRAIT getting hammered again.
  15. I will keep them too, just the fact that they own the Dbx trackers makes me think they know what they are doing. (I hope)
×
×
  • Create New...