Jump to content

Spreadsheet Ranger

Platinum Wealth Club Member
  • Posts

    1,979
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by Spreadsheet Ranger

  1. Resources - Any particular reason you want to climb in, I mean I know Kumba made like 300% and Lonmin made a few of us quite happy during the rights offer, but all in all this sector's return in the long haul is quite bitter. The Satrix Resi is down like -22.93% the last 3 years. To me resources are so cyclical you practically need to be a trader to play in this sector.
  2. I used to love Assassin's Creed, the story was awesome. Westworld actually reminded me about Assassin's Creed.
  3. I know that feeling... Won't even mention my colossal fck up with TAS.
  4. I am to scared to talk about it now. It's worth money [emoji4] #Hodl
  5. Watching Stranger Things season 2. Its good!
  6. What made you buy into them?
  7. Curro doing nicely today
  8. Where's @SimonPB and Kristia the rent squad they'll buy crypto overnight [emoji14]
  9. This is actually pretty neat, if they can pull it off is a different story, but it's cool. I will probably participate in the ICO. @Purply thoughts? @Bandit as a skeptic, you must admit the creativity and desire for innovation is there.
  10. Stadio is not excatly my favorite holding at the moment.
  11. HUG looks solid, I've looked at them a few times. They will definitely be one of my picks.
  12. Do any of you own Blue Label shares? What do you guys think about the future of Airtime? I owned some, but I then sold them for a profit, but back then I bought Blue Label purely based on a recommendation from a friend, but this time round I am looking more and more into the tech space in South Africa and thought since we have threat for Adapt IT, I might as well add one for Blue label.
  13. I think I am going to buy some - I need to get myself a sort of Tech sector, but besides Naspers, SA isn't really a tech enabled country so not sure if the local companies are worth it VS buying a dbxWD ETF and getting exposure to Google, Amazon and Apple
  14. I am trying to get userman to work - it doesn't enforce the upload and download rate limit I set on the hotspot.
  15. Not yet. On Monday I will be in the club! Stadio Pembury and this! Yaya!
  16. Telkom made some changes, suddenly my VDSL line is now a true joy.
  17. Monday I will be buying some 4Sight. Very interesting Company.
  18. Oh Shucks, here comes U.N.T.A.G
  19. I've been wanting to buy them, but I'm not sure, can't remember if they are linked to EOH cause there was some funny business and then I lost interest. Edit: Sorry sorry, I've looked at EOH and decided not too. Have not looked at Adapt IT yet.
  20. Noice man!!! Profit already.
  21. It has emerged that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has opened an investigation into the Gupta family related to cash flows between South Africa, Dubai and America. The Financial Times also reports that British financial enforcement agencies are looking into links between HSBC and Standard and Chartered - and the South African-based Guptas. The FBI's probe will focus on Ashish and Amol Gupta, who are US citizens. They are the nephews of Atul and Ajay Gupta. It’s being reported that the FBI is investigating cash flows between South African Gupta-owned companies, Dubai and a company owned by Ashish and Amol in the United States. Locally, the Hawks have told Parliament that the controversial family’s dealings form part of an investigation into state capture. While there have been numerous leaks of compelling evidence against the family, there has been no outright attempt to prosecute them. The Financial Times reports that transactions through HSBC and Standard and Chartered are being reviewed on suspicion that hundreds of millions of rand were laundered through Gupta-linked accounts. Source: EWN
  22. Send a PM to EasyEquites @jonobruton
×
×
  • Create New...