Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Full list as of 22:30

 

 

“With respect to Ministers, I have decided to make the following changes,” said Ramaphosa.

 

Communications: Ms Nomvula Mokonyane

 

Energy: Mr Jeff Radebe

 

Higher Education and Training: Ms Naledi Pandor

 

Home Affairs: Mr Malusi Gigaba

 

Human Settlements: Ms Nomaindia Mfeketo

 

International Relations and Cooperation: Ms Lindiwe Sisulu

 

Mineral Resources: Mr Gwede Mantashe

 

Police: Mr Bheki Cele

 

Public Enterprises: Mr Pravin Gordhan

 

Public Service and Administration: Ms Ayanda Dlodlo

 

Public Works: Mr Thulas Nxesi

 

Rural Development and Land Reform: Ms Maite Nkoana-Mashabane

 

Science and Technology: Ms Nkhensani Kubayi-Ngubane

 

Social Development: Ms Susan Shabangu

 

Sport and Recreation: Ms Tokozile Xasa

 

State Security: Ms Dipuo Letsatsi-Duba

 

The Presidency: Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation: Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma

 

The Presidency: Women: Ms Bathabile Dlamini

 

Tourism: Mr Derek Hanekom

 

Transport: Dr Blade Nzimande

 

Water and Sanitation: Mr Gugile Nkwinti

 

“With respect to Deputy Ministers, I have made the following changes.”

 

Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries: Mr Sfiso Buthelezi

 

Communications: Ms Pinky Kekana

 

Finance: Mr Mondli Gungubele

 

Public Service and Administration: Dr Chana Pilane-Majeke

 

Small Business Development: Mr Cassel Mathale

 

“The positions of Deputy Minister of Public Enterprises and Deputy Minister in the Presidency for Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation will remain vacant.”

 

“Pending the completion of their swearing-in as Members of the National Assembly, I intend to further appoint.”

 

Mr David Mabuza as the Deputy President of the Republic

 

Dr Zweli Mkhize as Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs

 

Mr Nhlanhla Nene as Minister of Finance

 

Ms Reginah Mhaule as Deputy Minister of International Relations and Cooperation

Posted

Was it just me or did Cyril look absolutely beaten and drained.

 

I often wonder what goes on behind closed doors and if there are consequences for him sacking certain individuals.

 

As for that disgrace of a Bathabile Dlamini I hope they dissolve that entire portfolio.

 

I still feel we have about 12 ministers too many so I hope this is round one and that Cyril will be reducing the size of the cabinet going forward.

 

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...