Platinum Wealth

Do you own a Fitbit?

I love this company, I bought my SO the Fitbit charge 2 a couple of months ago to help her watch her heart rate and sleep patterns during training etc.

I was so impressed, I bought myself a Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday and damn is this some incredible tech packed into such a small device.

For those who do not own one, it tracked your heart rate every second continuously during the day -- that is the coolest feature for me, it also counts your steps and tracks your sleep patterns which are the other main reason I bought it.

fitbit-app.jpg.f22e0c91f4f1d9f5cc909180ac85e95f.jpg

I've got a Charge HR 2 and I love it, the data is great. I've got it set up to sync my workout data to Toggl as well which is nifty, info here if anyone is interested https://jcpretorius.com/post/2018/automatically-sync-fitbit-workouts-to-toggl

• Like 1

That is pretty neat, I have mine synced to my personal website to show my heart rate and steps etc.

What I want to do next is get an electromagnetic magnet and a relay. 
The idea is to build a chest which is closed by this magnet which is controlled by the relay, which is controlled by my raspberry pi. 
So when I reach my step goal for the day, the chest unlocks and presents me with a sweet. 

I have the Charge 2 mine lasts 5 odd days, mainly because I use it a lot to track my workouts in the gym. 

[mention=74]Carly1803[/mention] how long does your one last?
Well I also track my workouts obviously but I think I check the time much less than you arm flipping maniac. Mine easily lasts 7 days.