Post Brexit, cheap buys

Sebulba

@ Spreadsheet ranger

Yeah, had a couple hundred bucks in my EE account and thought I would buy a few TAS - but by the time I got there the spread had widened BTW - right now (through my absa account) the spread is 227 - 250 - so pretty big. Certainly not EE's problem

TASTE TAS

5 800

11 500

22 822

2 000

46 000

9 882

8 686

30 000

21 561

23 652

looks sh$t but you might be able to work it out 5800 bid @ 227 ect.

Anyway - piced up a few Capco's - but really, very little. Had a few thousand sitting in my ABSA account and have placed a limit order for Stenprop - hopefully get it at my price, but things look like they may be reversing slightly.

Have a very small FX account that I am just playing with so made a sew $'s this morning. Trying my hardest not to give it all back At the moment.

BTW - listened to that podcast - it's around a year old. He liked Master Drilling (down 4%) and Santova (up 18%) over the year and did not like Rhodes - up 16%. He comes out with a few good points - not enough to make me sell, but probably won't add to my holdings. BTW - I am up 32% on it.

Also they are in the construction & materials sector same as PPC, with the PIC being the biggest stake holder who knows maybe they will sell some of to bail out PPC and then own both PPC and Afrimat

Also just read that the PIC has a big chunk in them, could perhaps mean they wont easily fail, since all that PIC moola would then be lost?

Also they are in the construction & materials sector same as PPC, with the PIC being the biggest stake holder who knows maybe they will sell some of to bail out PPC and then own both PPC and Afrimat

Also just read that the PIC has a big chunk in them, could perhaps mean they wont easily fail, since all that PIC moola would then be lost?

That is one way of looking into it, but not sure if that = good growth

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

So, was anyone smart/lucky enough to make some good money out of Brexit?

Apart from Gold going through the roof, bitcoin also surged up. While reading up on it now, I found a newly launched SOUTH AFRICAN currency, Pipcoins: https://mypipcoins.com/ and http://www.pipcoinsa.com

Basically another big Ponzi scheme, promising amazing returns immediately, referral bonuses, 1 pipcoin = R100 (i.e. stays a flatrate somehow) etc...