Ashburton Global 1200 ETF

Outlook

I think I will focus this new year to put my TFSA allowance into the Ashburton Global 1200 ETF. 

Do anyone else own this ETF?

The Ashburton Global 1200 ETF provides investors with efficient exposure to the global equity market by tracking the S&P Global 1200. The S&P Global 1200 index captures ~70% of the world market cap, covering seven distinct regions and 30 countries. It is constructed as a composite of seven headline indices, many of which are accepted leaders in their regions. These include the S&P500 (US), S&P Europe 350, S&P TOPIX 150 (Japan), S&P/TSX 60 (Canada), S&P/ASX All Australian 50, S&P Asia 50 and S&P Latin America 40. Each stock in the index must meet liquidity standards and each component region has appropriate sector representation. The size of each region corresponds to its relative size in the global equity market, based on a float-adjusted market value.

ETF Fact Sheet

I think I will focus this new year to put my TFSA allowance into the Ashburton Global 1200 ETF. 

Do anyone else own this ETF?

ETF Fact Sheet

I do. In fact I have a large chunk of my ETF portfolio in ASHGEQ. As far as global ETFs go, I think it's the global ETF of choice. If I had to invest in only one global ETF, it would be this one. I'm 100% with you. Excellent choice in my opinion.

• 1 month later...