ZA Mining Pool for Aeon + Monero

kasparie

Hey, everyone.

Who would be interested in joining a South African mining pool for Aeon or Monero?

If you have spare cycles available please consider Aeon as you can CPU mine. At the time of this post, it's trading at $3.46.

Here are some stats from my mining operations for Aeon

1336153312_ScreenShot2017-12-11at11_16_08.thumb.png.bd6a7e25a6fc6bc946ea7fd6c6f71bd1.png

1406183626_ScreenShot2017-12-11at11_16_00.thumb.png.ef3573e5a6e913aa2373ce5b428161db.png

Unfortunately, I don't have any Monero stats.

I'd be interested, can you PM me the details please. I need to set up a miner. I hear that Sumo Easy Miner is quite friendly ... unless there is a prerequisite..?

We're switching gears a little bit and here's what we're up to.

We're testing the feasibility of multi algorithm/coin mining pool.

The pool will be local running on servers in SA. International server latency is around 300ms, we want to give miners a better latency than that and fast network access.

We have hashbang.co.za and hashbang.africa domains registered and will be testing our alpha version of the pool very soon.

More about the pool

The setup includes mining multiple coins via intelligent software supporting multiple algorithms. We switch them to the best performing coins using intelligent software to maximize returns. 

We'll heavily test the feasibility of this during our alpha testing, but in principle, it should work just as Nichehash.

Miners get paid out in a currency they choose(will be limited)

The pool has a dashboard with the pool status and with graphs, block explorers, miner statistics, miner device benchmarks etc.

This is what we're shooting for and the testing phase of this is crucial. We have our fingers crossed the feasibility works out and that the alpha release testing goes well.

Would you be interested in joining our beta testing? Do you perhaps know of anyone who would want to help us out with testing or even join the pool?

There will be no pool fees during beta testing so you pocket all the profit.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be interested, can you PM me the details please. I need to set up a miner. I hear that Sumo Easy Miner is quite friendly ... unless there is a prerequisite..?

If you're still interested in mining with us please PM me your email address so I can notify you when we launch ;-)

• 1 month later...

We're switching gears a little bit and here's what we're up to.

We're testing the feasibility of multi algorithm/coin mining pool.

The pool will be local running on servers in SA. International server latency is around 300ms, we want to give miners a better latency than that and fast network access.

We have hashbang.co.za and hashbang.africa domains registered and will be testing our alpha version of the pool very soon.

More about the pool

The setup includes mining multiple coins via intelligent software supporting multiple algorithms. We switch them to the best performing coins using intelligent software to maximize returns. 

We'll heavily test the feasibility of this during our alpha testing, but in principle, it should work just as Nichehash.

Miners get paid out in a currency they choose(will be limited)

The pool has a dashboard with the pool status and with graphs, block explorers, miner statistics, miner device benchmarks etc.

This is what we're shooting for and the testing phase of this is crucial. We have our fingers crossed the feasibility works out and that the alpha release testing goes well.

Would you be interested in joining our beta testing? Do you perhaps know of anyone who would want to help us out with testing or even join the pool?

There will be no pool fees during beta testing so you pocket all the profit.

Hi you guys stil busy with this i am intrested and will also bring in some freinds and family that wants to start mining.

Hi you guys stil busy with this i am intrested and will also bring in some freinds and family that wants to start mining.

Hi, Leroy.

TBH the project is standing still at the moment. I'll happily notify you when the project picks up again. Please PM me your email and I'll add you to the mailing list, to keep you in the loop.

Cheers

Hi there, i have a Hush solo server running and anyone is more than welcome to come mine .Hush is at the moment 2$ a coin and 25$ per block ( 12.5 hush per block )

For Nvidia GPU's We recommend EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1707546.0

For AMD GPU's We recommend Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0

Username: your hush wallet address

Password: anything

Algorithm: equihash

(difficulty 2.5): stratum+tcp://poolbuster-hush.ddns.net:9997

(difficulty 2.5): stratum+tcp://poolbuster-hush.ddns.net:9998

(difficulty 10): stratum+tcp://poolbuster-hush.ddns.net:9999

(difficulty 4): stratum+tcp://poolbuster-hush.ddns.net:12345

Check stats at http://poolbuster-hush.ddns.net:8080

Just edit the Config file and start mining !