SB45

Pembury Lifestyle Group (PEM)

6 hours ago, Red88 said:

Very little trading. Price unchanged.

Closed at 20c, 60% down...I hope you sold some Red, you can always re-enter at a lower price later on at 1c :classic_tongue: (if you are a true believer in this management) ......., sold at 32 earlier in the morning...the bulk of the  shares still remains.... Average for me is 27c, so if I let go I will lose 7c/share at closing price + fees... I was long on this one but after the AGM...I lost all confidence in the management, the business has tons of potential but under these clowns I'm out .

20 hours ago, SB45 said:

Closed at 20c, 60% down...I hope you sold some Red, you can always re-enter at a lower price later on at 1c :classic_tongue:

Thanks SB45.  Like YoungInvestor,  I am in this for the long term. If it did drop further I would have bought some more. As long as the business is a going concern there is a strong likelihood of a steady growth. Next year should be telling.

Edited by Red88

Yes, I see it closed at 20c but really its going to be up and down for a couple weeks with people frantically selling and then others buying... interested to see how it fairs in Q1 2019.

• Like 2

Not too much negativity so far and some trading interest although movement at the low current value gives large percentage swings . Seems like the plunge to 1c is not on the cards at present. Some good news regarding acquisitions will help to spur an upward climb in the new year. Too early to call so I am holding on at the moment - not buying or selling.

• Like 1