Pembury Lifestyle Group (PEM)

SB45

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone received their Annual Reports yet ? I have certainly not. Tomorrow is the day...lets see....if they manage to release results and start trading again I see a huge drop in this share, single digits, just because of this management. Groovy is quite spot on so much potential and nice niche that is being destroyed.

I gave our PEM friends a call earlier today, there is board meeting taking place the whole day to finalise the final issue, Riaan (CFO) not available due to this meeting. Expected Announcement later today or tomorrow (not that I believe this) after so many missed deadlines. Surely now these guys will be removed from the Index at Zero Value on 7 September 2018.

Interim results are expected on 6.09.2018, I will have to see this to believe it.

I will certainly attend the AGM of this one to voice my disappointment at such value destruction on such potential. Perhaps we have the wrong leadership in this company all together.

Quite Correct Ranger, this is a disaster.

PEM is not a complex business for them to delay so long to issue the results.

This going straight to 1c I foresee. Conclusion is they are liars. If its not a board meeting, its a meeting with the auditors. They are absolutely useless, for a start up to take this long in making results available. The CFO is supposed to be familiar with complex accounting matters as marketed by PEM based on previous experience. How things have unfolded it does not seem so. Something very bad is brewing here. On what basis did they issue the Trading Statement if the results are not anywhere near ready. They give shareholders no information on the progress of their own set targets to get this ship back on course.

No ways BMF does not know what's going on along with other Fund Managers. I remember Anthony tweeting about the status after he gave them a call. These companies treat the big boys differently than small guys. Perhaps one should call and pretend to be from an big institutional investor perhaps we will get to speak to the CFO or CEO as they are always not available to answer.

Just wondering what scheme they are cooking to prop up the share price once it starts trading again....im certain it will crash big time.

You're right SB45, The bigboys get the all access VIP treatment.

They've missed the set deadline, why are they still on the board though? Are they communicating with jse Nicki and her people behind the scenes? The JSE is shady too, very shady.

The whole management needs to be booted out if this company is to survive, they are evasive, including the chap they hired a couple of weeks ago. All out.

Further Trading Statement

PEMBURY LIFESTYLE GROUP LIMITED

(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)

(Registration number 2013/205899/06)

(“PL Group” or “the Company”)

ISIN Code: ZAE000222949 JSE Code: PEM

FURTHER TRADING STATEMENT

Further to the trading statement released on SENS on 15 August 2018, a review of the financial

results for the year ended 31 December 2017 by management has indicated that:

- the loss per share is expected to be (7.90) cents (and not (6.57) cents as previously stated),

reflecting a decline of 71% compared to the loss per share of (4.61) cents for the year

ended 31 December 2016; and

- the headline loss per share is expected to be (7.53) cents (and not (6.20) cents as

previously stated), reflecting a decline of 68% compared to the headline loss per share of

(4.48) cents for the year ended 31 December 2016.

The Company included a profit forecast in its prospectus, which was issued on 9 March 2017

ahead of its listing on the JSE on 31 March 2017 wherein a loss per share and headline loss per

share of (1.30) cents and (0.87) cents was forecast.

Shareholders are advised that the loss per share and headline loss per share for the period

ended 31 December 2016 was for a period of 10 months. PL Group was granted a listing on the

Alternative Stock Exchange (“AltX”) of the JSE with effect from 31 March 2017. During 2016, the

Company changed its financial year end from February to December.

The financial information on which this trading statement is based has not been reviewed or

reported on by the Company’s auditors. The Company’s financial results are expected to be

released on SENS on or about 20 September 2018.

BY ORDER OF THE BOARD

Johannesburg

19 September 2018

Designated Advisor

Arbor Capital Sponsors

Date: 19/09/2018 03:09:00 Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').

The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of

the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,

indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,

information disseminated through SENS.

"The financial information on which this trading statement is based has not been reviewed or

reported on by the Company’s auditors." - Results not ready and will NOT be published tomorrow.

"The Company’s financial results are expected to be released on SENS on or about 20 September 2018. " - This is a lie we have seen many times before.

No mention whatsoever about their engagement with the JSE in having the suspension lifted. Corrections to the trading statement, imagine how many corrections we are going to have with the full set of results. These amateurs have no clue. They need to be booted out.

Trematon could give us this schools and retirement villages combo, in a much better professional manner.