Pembury Lifestyle Group (PEM)

SB45

From Curro's last HY results :

The schools' business enjoyed continued revenue and margin growth against the comparative period in 2016. Curro

performed well overall, despite the seven Meridian campuses, operating in the rural lower-fee market, experiencing

pressure as a result of lower learner numbers compared to the previous year.

That said - PEM's schools (as I understand it) it not rural - more lower market suburban.

I have bought in

Am I going to be disapointed or are they going to do great things in 2018!!!!

For 20c a pop I can take this potential headache away from you

I'm going ride the storm - fortune favors the brave

I'm collecting this one as well ?, I would say patience on this one.....give it time, even expecting some further dips as impatient guys sell in desperation to get out, those that bought at a 100c and other impatient ones. Curro never shot out the lights from the onset, Finbond took its own sweet time, Capitec the same, this one will be no different. Well others went bust as well, but this is part of this game.

I think I might even buy a little more soon!!!!

I'm collecting this one as well ?, I would say patience on this one.....give it time, even expecting some further dips as impatient guys sell in desperation to get out, those that bought at a 100c and other impatient ones. Curro never shot out the lights from the onset, Finbond took its own sweet time, Capitec the same, this one will be no different. Well others went bust as well, but this is part of this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not a good day for Pembury Lifestyle Group Ltd, what is going on?

Results were meant to be out today before the Sens about some accounting treatment in their financials. With accounting topics these days after Steinhoff, investors are very cautious. My take on the matter, until it’s cleared I would not panic.

Results were meant to be out today before the Sens about some accounting treatment in their financials. With accounting topics these days after Steinhoff, investors are very cautious. My take on the matter, until it’s cleared I would not panic.

By PEM’s projections they said they wouldn’t be profit making until a great part of 2019 as far as I can recall. So until they say otherwise I went into this fully aware, so with results no big expectations since we are still in 2018

Knowing there's still a year of not so good results, I wonder if I shouldn't scoop up some more shares.

Is there any reason for them not to be profitable by 2019?

As far as I can remember Ranger, they cited heavy investment they needed to make to keep their promised number of schools of 40 by 2020 and also to allow pupils numbers to grow in each of the new schools. At that stage the retirement villages were contemplated but not confirmed for integration into the group. These then have a chance to also change the picture now that they are part of the group. So far I’m happy, what they need now is Long4life (Joffe) with deep pockets as an anchor shareholder, then growth would really accelerate. ?wishful ?

• 2 weeks later...

Management must take full responsibility for what's going on right now and must know their credibility is gone. Their blahblahblah SENS means nothing to investors, with this steinhoff cloud still lingering in the markets.

Management must take full responsibility for what's going on right now and must know their credibility is gone. Their blahblahblah SENS means nothing to investors, with this steinhoff cloud still lingering in the markets.

I fully agree Groovy, credibility has vanished after this hide and seek, this goes to their operational credibility too. Quite disappointing really. They are now acting like a bunch of amateurs. Not a great start.

• 2 weeks later...

PEM promised a trading statement on or before 15 May 2018, today is 16 May 2018. I have called their office this morning, well " CFO said the results will be issued soon" when? "Soon" I do not believe they will issue anything this month.

This share will tank badly when they resume trading, if ever this will happen. Zero Credibility left.

• 2 weeks later...