Orion Minerals

YoungInvestor

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to buy some shares but failed a few weeks ago, it was trading at 0.30cents per share. I kept on being made to place buy instructions & i could only get 13.86cents worth. It was hassle. I cancelled all the buy instructions i had placed after some time. Share is trading at 0.95cents today.

Yeah I see. And prospects are looking better and better. Ive taken a big risk and invested in them today. This is going to be a very LT investment and my only one in the resource sector as mining will only begin in 2 to 3 years but I have faith in these big AUS mining and exploration companies. I am working with one now in Moz and they know what they doing and are progressing very fast. Expecting a very bumpy ride, but il hold out.

Had the same thought...

Anybody invested here or just the sophisticated investors... manipulating the speculative market.

ASX share price = 3.0 Aussie cents / JSE share price = R1.69 @ current exchange rate of 1 A$ = 10.83 ZAR

Parity with ASX sees value @ R0.32,49

Disparity of R1.36,51 over valued on JSE BY 420%!!!!

Somebody is milking the cows...

Anybody invested here or just the sophisticated investors... manipulating the speculative market.

ASX share price = 3.0 Aussie cents / JSE share price = R1.69 @ current exchange rate of 1 A$ = 10.83 ZAR

Parity with ASX sees value @ R0.32,49

Disparity of R1.36,51 over valued on JSE BY 420%!!!!

Somebody is milking the cows...

I can't explain this @DustyMountain

• 2 weeks later...