Sign in to follow this  
Platinum Wealth

Platinum Wealth Facebook Page

May you be so kind and Like the Facebook page -> https://www.facebook.com/Platinum-Wealth-1006656069432930/

The first idea/mission with the page is to get new members in order to help grow the community.

In order for the Facebook Page to get a custom URL we first need 25 likes before Facebook allows it.

When we have 25 likes the page will be populated with "Hot" threads and general market data to try and capture the interest of the public.

The second purpose of the facebook page will be to keep members updated if something goes wrong for instance if the server is down or if maintenance is being done just to keep everyone informed etc.

All the likes will be appreciated lets grow this thing together.

Feel free to contribute :)

I'll contribute my opinion since photoshop skillz are limited, but something like your avatar is a great start. That page is too white.

IQ Test

Careful not to create a "brand" difference between the forum and the facebook page. You do not want users to feel the two is NOT related. Either way I liked and shared it! Lets make this thing grow.

If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.

Since the initiation of this thread the growth has been exponential. Being a free to use platform for investment advice and guidance on how to use your money, ironically, there is not really a marketing budget; in order to accelerate the growth of our member base even further, I'd like to appeal to everyone who have gleaned even just a stitch of knowledge - to spread the word and make us known. A little word of mouth campaigning can go a long way in benefiting our little, but growing community.

If you have any suggestions and ideas that you feel might add more value, or any other suggestions feel free to post your suggestions in the following thread: https://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Thread-Forum-Suggestions