YoungInvestor

4sight holdings new JSE Listing 19 Oct

Not for me - but I need to right size my portfolio and at the moment way to slanted towards small caps. I am also slightly weary of IPO's - seems a mixed bag. Some take off like a rocket, others tank. Not many "float"!

4Sight are going to use the IPO to acquire a few other companies as well so hopefully once listed this will increase their values

Neeee!!!!

This security is currently only available for trading through a BUY INSTRUCTION. A BUY INSTRUCTION will execute within a reasonable time of the instrument becoming available on the platform again. This could be after the market has re-opened or when the particular instrument is unsuspended. For more information on BUY INSTRUCTIONS click here.

Neeee!!!!

This security is currently only available for trading through a BUY INSTRUCTION. A BUY INSTRUCTION will execute within a reasonable time of the instrument becoming available on the platform again. This could be after the market has re-opened or when the particular instrument is unsuspended. For more information on BUY INSTRUCTIONS click here.

Explain?

Spoke to EE those who took up the IPO will have these shares reflected by lunch time on their accounts page @ buying price of original R2. There is some delay on EE side