Anyone investing in Stadio?

LentilSoup

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pembury is underrated or "doubted" by alot of people , the management needs to prove the market wrong, and deliver. Watch the hype when PSG announces that they are now in retirement homes biz, money will be thrown their way. Probably because they are a proven organization .... and Pembury isn't (yet). I understand.

With that Lil rant out of the way ..... Let's see if Pembury can be at R1 by Christmas .....Let's go.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one!!

Who else is invested in Stadio? Wouldn't it be amazing if all Stadio shareholders registered here?

@Admin @jonobruton I still feel you guys should link up with EasyEquities, their client base can benefit so much from this community and we can use more people in turn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I recall Curro in it's early years accumulated a lot of real-estate to build new schools etc.

When Stadio unbundled from curro, do you any of you know if they got property as well or if they need to start from scratch?

I am trying to figure out where Curro's support started and ended and what Stadio has to do currently.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...