Anyone investing in Stadio?

LentilSoup

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also like it my daughter fees is R50k a year.... They are 300 plus in a class....

That doesn't sound right, I thought private schools biggest selling point is that your child will not be put into a class with 100s of other kids, but instead will be in a small class and get special care.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

One company im quite keen on is 4sight holdings. Bought into their private placement offering recently. They listing on the 19th so hoping they will do well. They are one of these new fourth industrial revolution type companies...so could go either way.

Bought into 4Sight as well. Do you think there will be liquidity problems because of the listing on AltX?

What does 4Sight do?

You guys reckon Pembury is worth it since a slight FOMO was building up over the weekend and now I feel it's a stock I must own. I guess retirement homes can be lucrative, I just do not know if making money out of old people is something I really support.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

What does 4Sight do?

You guys reckon Pembury is worth it since a slight FOMO was building up over the weekend and now I feel it's a stock I must own. I guess retirement homes can be lucrative, I just do not know if making money out of old people is something I really support.

Haha, but they are also trying hard to compete with AdVtech and Curro, opening 4 new schools in Jan 2018. So it will be rather interesting.

What does 4Sight do?

They are invovled in data mining and this whole tech 4th industrial revolution. Google it online, im not very tech savvy. But since its the first SA company listing that does this, thought id take a punt

What does 4Sight do?

hahaha aye Ranger i didn't know this retirement homes business was a real thing too, I was sceptical. I'm loving the private school business they have though. The company's management is new to me, i don't have anything hard for or against them. It's a speculative buy for me Ranger, because i love the sector they are in.