Anyone investing in Stadio?

LentilSoup

This share came to the market in a flurry of very positive news reporting and was universally described as the next Curro Holdings – run by the same man that made Curro famous (CR van der Merwe) and backed by the same parent company (PSG). All this hype caused the share price to race upwards – for the first four days – reaching a ridiculous price of 950c on the 4th day (10-10-2017). After this, the price collapsed back to close at 816c.

I read about them here on the main article: https://platinumwealth.co.za/insights/investing/stadios-shooting-star/ I did not even know about this, do any of you own Stadio shares?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on EE as well. Yes I own curro as well but my rights came from owning Stadio shares. But you can phone EE to see if anyone is selling their rights. Only closes on 25th. But only do that if you suspect that going that route will be cheaper than just buying directly into Stadio. Because it will be the rights price plus 2.50 per share taken up... I wont pass comment on that will have to see how it goes...

I own pembury as well, more than stadio and curro and I know they are down alot at the moment, but wait untill jan feb next year when 4 of their schools open and we will see... they need to find their feet and grow..hopefully they will...they still very new

i've been buying more as they dip, I hear that PSG wants to nibble in the retirement homes business too, Pembury must not play around, there's money there, PSG wouldn't just take that route if there is nothing

What crypto you in? Bitcoin or euth?

Bitcoin, ethereum, civic, zcash and Siacoin - majority in bitcoin and Ethereum and then civic.

When did you buy in with Taste?

You don't want to know...

R1.8........

After Anchor Capital, taste must be one of the worst managed companies around.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

"PSG results : Mouton "massive potential in retirement

biz in SA & we partnered with best Co - Evergreen" We

expect significant growth" (Anthony Clark)

Pembury is already in this sector, i expect them to out perform PSG, but PSG is very competitive .......