Software/Website for Portfolio overview

Spreadsheet Ranger

Do you guys use any website or Software that you can enter the stock you own and then just get a overview of all of them ie up or down.

Something like the sharenet app, but online. I would like to just have a chrome tab open that I can view every now and again, since I don't want to keep my EasyEquities account open at work.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Do you guys use any website or Software that you can enter the stock you own and then just get a overview of all of them ie up or down.

Something like the sharenet app, but online. I would like to just have a chrome tab open that I can view every now and again, since I don't want to keep my EasyEquities account open at work.

Just saw that on google finance you can create your own portfolio, its being updated automatically. Not sure if this will work for you?

1253731567_2016-06-1311_40_02-GoogleFinance_Trackyourportfoliothemarketforfree.thumb.png.fa224c89a13b2e8f2cb4b2d603ac0505.png

I use Google Finance as well. EasyEquities has an export function that can export your holdings to a csv which you can import into Google Finance. It wasn't perfect last time I checked but it is a start.

Where is the export function? I do not see it...even looked in the FAQ...

The Easy Equities export needs some work.

It doesn't export all the costs you had buying/selling a share (only the broker costs gets exported)

There is also issue with when a company has a rights issue (ie lonmin)

I always have to manually fix a bunch of stuff when importing.

In the menu go to reports - there is an excel export which always freezes up your excel and the google finance export.

The date range doesn't matter when you do an export. It always exports everything. (unless they fixed that)

I am just loving this Google finance portfolio with the easyequities.co.za export...

I have uploaded all 4 accounts I have signing rights over. It's amazing having everything at a glance and it's up to date in monetary terms.

Puts things into perspective the graphs. I love graphs and having my portfolio now visible as a graph I can see and analyze a lot better.

I am just loving this Google finance portfolio with the easyequities.co.za export...

I have uploaded all 4 accounts I have signing rights over. It's amazing having everything at a glance and it's up to date in monetary terms.

Puts things into perspective the graphs. I love graphs and having my portfolio now visible as a graph I can see and analyze a lot better.

How did you get past your import errors?

My column names are correct but I can't get it to import without errors.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How did you get past your import errors?

My column names are correct but I can't get it to import without errors.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What errors are you getting currently?

I went into easyequities.co.za then reports in the menu then I clicked on Google finance it have a csv which I then imported into Google finance, it asked me to review my import and then I changed the Google finance columns to match that of my csv.

After that it worked like a charm and I went and deleted all the unnecessary transactions.

I went into easyequities.co.za then reports in the menu then I clicked on Google finance it have a csv which I then imported into Google finance, it asked me to review my import and then I changed the Google finance columns to match that of my csv.

After that it worked like a charm and I went and deleted all the unnecessary transactions.

When it imports it just says there were import errors but it does not actually say which specific line it has issues with. 

From the bit I have looked I can see some of the transactions not being picked up are normal sale transactions.

When it imports it just says there were import errors but it does not actually say which specific line it has issues with. 

From the bit I have looked I can see some of the transactions not being picked up are normal sale transactions.

They let you preview it before you import it, perhaps just delete those transactions before you import?