After Hours Banter

Bandit

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Guess this is as good a place as any, I removed the ICO and Other Cryptocurrency section from showing up on the latest threads sidebar, the thinking was that this is a finance (albeit traditional) forum first and most of the users landing on the forum are simply not that interested in foreign concepts, it's still available and will remain here, but the front page will be tailored for traditional finance.

Guess this is as good a place as any, I removed the ICO and Other Cryptocurrency section from showing up on the latest threads sidebar, the thinking was that this is a finance (albeit traditional) forum first and most of the users landing on the forum are simply not that interested in foreign concepts, it's still available and will remain here, but the front page will be tailored for traditional finance.

That is fine, we need a good balance, I think this created that. I absolutely appreciate the entire crypto addition to the site, but I also understand it can be a nightmare to govern since 90% is scams.

So kudos

• 2 months later...