Domino's Pizza - Extravaganza

Spreadsheet Ranger

Seriously? Have we stooped this low to try get Taste's share price moving in the right direction?

have we?

Really?

Cool, just checking.

Will post the pic on instagram, twitter and various other forums - let's get that price moving!

:)

Pizza does actually look pretty good. Last night had ribs at the local golf club - R60 for 500g of really nice meaty ribs - not a bad deal!

Make your own damn pizza:

50/50 Double thick yoghurt (also goes by the sans-PC name of Greek Yoghurt) and Self Raising flour

Mix that shiaat...add more flour as needed

Schmear it out in an oven pan and coat with cooking oil (I schmear it with a bit of water to even it out)

200℃ for 10 minutes

Top it with tomato paste and whatever else you want (pepperoni, tomato, peppers, onion, and a TON of cheese)

200℃ for 15 minutes

...or buy from Pizza Perfect. But there is no need to go to Dominoes. You're not that desperate.

IQ Test

You can...

It's not gonna beat a proper wood oven pizza BUT it beats the regular take away pizza. Plus, excellent date night idea (well it worked for me anyway...home made "Yoghurt" pizza and wine) :P

Maybe I have a photo somewhere...

EDIT: I don't. Not on me anyhow. Maybe on one of the cameras at home.

You can always google for "two ingredient pizza" but I can never get it to look like the food blogger photoshop guys

IQ Test