What medical aid fund should I choose?

Their prices don't look too bad, I'll investigate them, right now I'm still set on Medihelp.

@Bandit how important is the 200% cover from the medical aid side?

Basically, if you take gap cover, does it make a difference if your medical aid only covers 100% vs 200% for example?

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Their prices don't look too bad, I'll investigate them, right now I'm still set on Medihelp.

@Bandit how important is the 200% cover from the medical aid side?

Basically, if you take gap cover, does it make a difference if your medical aid only covers 100% vs 200% for example?

No idea. I'd rather have the better hospital plan for the both of us at a cost of only R200-300pm more than not. You should ask these questions to a medical aid broker.

IQ Test

No idea. I'd rather have the better hospital plan for the both of us at a cost of only R200-300pm more than not. You should ask these questions to a medical aid broker.

I've been through 3 brokers they know very little and no one knew about Genisis - tried to push Discovery all the time.

Brokers, medical or financial is a waste of time. (Commision based/Product pushing)

Join the official JSE Discord Channel