Discuss first meeting Date and Agenda

Haha and please,our meetings should be short and sweet and to the point. Not repeating every thing over and over and jumping between topics. Thats how our meetings at bowls club go every month [WINKING FACE] its frustrating... But thats perhaps why there is liquor available

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skype group calls drops quite alot due to coverage issues especially where participants use disparate networks (DSL, 3G [CellC, Voda], etc), i would suggest voice calls over video calls. My study group had bad enough experience with group voice calls (unfortunately SA network is not that great).

Skype group calls drops quite alot due to coverage issues especially where participants use disparate networks (DSL, 3G [CellC, Voda], etc), i would suggest voice calls over video calls. My study group had bad enough experience with group voice calls (unfortunately SA network is not that great).

Im happy with just voice call... then you don't have to see my ugly mug! ;)

Seems like its online, nothing to download.

Correction, it downloaded a plugin for Firefox when I tried it last night, so its a really small download.

Oh, and then we must have everyones' gmail address to add you to the hangouts meeting, as it works on the gmail email address. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ok, so how do I log into the chat? I got it opened on my browser, seems nice, my forum mail and google mail is different, do you want my google mail?

Yes please post it here. We will create a group chat and invite everyone to the group

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk