Spreadsheet Ranger

Stock Watch Thread

JSE overall is blood, but at least taste is 0.4% up.

Really?

NFSWIX up by 4.621%

DIVTRX up by 0.91%

Only thing on my side in the red is NEP which is taking another beating. Down 1.25%. Fscking BREXIT "fears"

Jip it went green.

But dammit NEP.

20ecbcde1122dfe7600004b3fe7a03f2.jpg

My DBxWD got absolutely annihilated this year, since November actually. I envy those who has the opportunity to buy in at this low cost now.

Over all it seems our JSE is affordable at the moment if you could stock up with a lumpsum in a top 40 and mid cap ETFs with the JSE sitting on 52800 points.

I think I too should buy some CTOP50 in my main account I have R6k laying there thanks to MTN, but I have no idea what I should buy now.

This is apart from the R6K that will go into the TFSA end of month if all goes well.

I think I too should buy some CTOP50 in my main account I have R6k laying there thanks to MTN, but I have no idea what I should buy now.

This is apart from the R6K that will go into the TFSA end of month if all goes well.

Don't you already have MAPPSG? Why not just buy more of it?

@Hamster, the MAPPSG will be for my TFSA.

In my this account ( Remember I have a few )

I now have:

TAS

MTN

NEP

ROC

I sold MTN bought a bit more TAS and PPC

Now I have 6K left to buy single shares with. Since I am going to invest into MAPPSG and other ETFs in my TFSA at the end of this month.

I want to put the 6K into TAS to try and lower my average purchase price more?

It is D-day for Britain as citizens head to the polls to vote in a referendum which will determine whether the nation stays within the European Union – or makes an exit. Most analysts expect a “stay” vote, which has bolstered UK markets, as well as those attached to it. The anticipation of a stay vote has strengthened South Africa’s markets, as investors venture back into riskier climes.

Source: http://businesstech.co.za/news/business/127749/5-things-you-need-to-know-in-business-today-5/

JSE:TAS -> I thank YOU

Good stuff!

Wanted to buy yesterday afternoon, but nobody was selling :@

JSE:TAS -> I thank YOU

Good stuff!

Wanted to buy yesterday afternoon, but nobody was selling :@

What platform are you using? I picked up 4K's worth @220

Nedbank's one. Wanted to buy 10k @ 220, but I guess I was bit too late (after 15:00), nobody wanted to sell.

TAS is bouncing around a bit - one would think you would have a good chance of picking it up at 220 in the next couple of weeks. I still think we quite far out to having a great trading update to really send the share skywards. They rushed the Domino's conversion, now they going EXTREMELY slowly on the Starbucks rollout. Eish, would have thought they could have aimed for 5 this year - but only 2 is forecasted. That said, maybe they want to sort out Domino's first, which might not be bad thing.

TAS is bouncing around a bit - one would think you would have a good chance of picking it up at 220 in the next couple of weeks. I still think we quite far out to having a great trading update to really send the share skywards. They rushed the Domino's conversion, now they going EXTREMELY slowly on the Starbucks rollout. Eish, would have thought they could have aimed for 5 this year - but only 2 is forecasted. That said, maybe they want to sort out Domino's first, which might not be bad thing.

Definitely. I agree. for me this is a long hold. I personally do not think we will see the results of Starbucks for at least another 4 years. People might be on the rumour, but the real results I personally don't think will reflect in the shorter term.

If TAS dips again now then I will sell discovery and put it into TAS as I think TAS has a massive upturn potential in the next 4 - 5 years provided you get in at 220 or below. That is what I think, but like you pointed out there is so little info in the public domain that it's hard to make a conclusion without someone closer to the company itself.

I also have it as a long term hold - and am fairly confident in it and for that reason have become a bit overweight in the stock - around 4.5%. Time will tell, I guess!