Stock Watch Thread

Spreadsheet Ranger

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Capitec: A wolf in sheep’s clothing. Viceroy’s latest report is now live. $CPI #JSE @SAReserveBank @CapitecBankSA 

Fraser Perring of Viceroy Research will appear on Bloomberg @business at 8:30am GMT to discuss the report.

https://viceroyresearch.org/2018/01/30/capitec-a-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing/

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Avg. Purchase Price R 0.46

Very cool, I had got in a little higher at 58c, I remember it going lower after I bought some. I'll just leave it there for now.

I'm getting nervous of banks now, as I haven't been very lucky with them. I'm considering just buying some STXFIN instead.

Rightfully so, I'm not heavy in any ETF's, only a few stocks so I cannot advise at the moment. This last year I've been researching all forms of trading from forex to crypto and learnt so much it's unreal... With those gains I'm hoping to continually add to my Easy Equities portfolio investing in local companies, or some ETF's yes.

Have you ever seen this before? Every single stock on the top 40 is down today. Not even one exception!  

yes, and judging by the present US markets, we will probably be down again tomorrow :(

Can you maybe post the link of that screenshot you posted?