Stock Watch Thread

Spreadsheet Ranger

STXWDM?

I haven't touched the new Ashburton one, there are just too many at the moment and there are bound to be more.

Regardless, I started buying STXWDM instead of SYGWD. Together with STXEMG I can control my emerging market exposure whereas the Ashburton one does that for you.

Kinda like a one ETF does all. If I started a portfolio now though I'd probably look at it together with a small amount of CTOP50 as a start.

IQ Test

• 4 weeks later...

I saw a pericope from Simon where he said they are worth something like R5,50 in cash or something, cannot recall the exact words, but I then thought screw it I think Joffe can make a success they strike me as a sort of PSG style group where he uses cash from one operation to fund another, in a 5 - 10 year span that will either be moerse successful or they will de-list.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

I saw a pericope from Simon where he said they are worth something like R5,50 in cash or something, cannot recall the exact words, but I then thought screw it I think Joffe can make a success they strike me as a sort of PSG style group where he uses cash from one operation to fund another, in a 5 - 10 year span that will either be moerse successful or they will de-list.

Read the same extract and also thought stuff it, Joffe will make it a sucess in the LT.

Did you know that on GT247 quite a few shares cannot be traded ? I sent this to them " How come some shares do not appear on the trading platform like

Sygnia LTD and Long4Life ? This was the reply "There is no script for CFDs on those shares. Not enough liquidity for us to hold it. You can buy them as vanilla shares on EasyEquities".

is this the same with Sharenet ? is there somewhere that we can trade these with a stop loss ?