Stock Watch Thread

Spreadsheet Ranger

Definitely should be it's a normal ETF if I am not mistaken. @Hamster maybe you can correct me here?

@dieWerner -> this thread has information about the TFSA/TFIA -> http://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/showthread.php?tid=32

Gold ETFs won't be allowed in TFIA accounts because it is not classified as a collective investment (my terminology might be off here). Basically there is a limit as too big a percentage an allowed ETF may have invested into a single share/item. New Gold is not diverse enough.

Closest you'll get to gold in your TFIA is something like a STXRES/GIVRES or some other resource focused ETF.

IQ Test

List of all ETFs thanks @_Tariq

http://itradedata.co.za/index/i_etf.htm.

NP. The more each one of us knows the better for all of us. :D

“Ignorance is of a peculiar nature: once dispelled, it is impossible to re-establish it. It is not originally a thing of itself, but is only the absence of knowledge; and though man may be kept ignorant, he cannot be made ignorant.”-Thomas Paine, The Rights Of Man

Was that a successful sense announcement? Dammit. I have very little in them, was hoping they stay like this till month end so that I can dump a bit into them.

On the one part yes, they made some money and have expanded into various countries that will yield profit within the next 12 months, on the other part, they need to raise 4 billion in order to keep going and service their debt, refinancing and the likes. Potential rights issue scenario incoming

Was that a successful sense announcement? Dammit. I have very little in them, was hoping they stay like this till month end so that I can dump a bit into them.

On the one part yes, they made some money and have expanded into various countries that will yield profit within the next 12 months, on the other part, they need to raise 4 billion in order to keep going and service their debt, refinancing and the likes. Potential rights issue scenario incoming

If it's a rights issue I will be IN baby. IN! Lommy 02!

Join the official JSE Discord Channel