Stock Watch Thread

Spreadsheet Ranger

MTN can be lucky. That split is a saving grace although MTN budgeted for the once of payment so their share price should start to climb in the coming months.

If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.

If only I can transfer this money to my TFSA I don't want to withdraw then wait then EFT then wait then invest.

Ye, no idea why EE doesn't have that kind of functionality, would make things so much easier.

You basically unable to do any kind of trading for 2 weeks, so silly :(

What... No. They want to me to sit on this money for two weeks??

Thought you knew that already, that was why SWA was so upset in the EE thread, had to wait T5+T5 days for the money to clear, which we all knew. The catch however is that you can't do any other transactions in that time. 

Also something I did not know :(

I was aware of the T business I was however NOT aware of the can't do anything for the time being what if I just want to cash out 70%

2 weeks of nothingness or no withdraw, those are your choices, regardless of how much of your "available funds" you want to withdraw.

Will be a tricky week with all the interest rates being reviewed this week, BOE,BOJ,FED,SWISS, just to name a few.

During these times I always place my bets in gold stocks, hasn't failed me yet since the FED has hold rates since December, hoping to get a quick 10-20% profit within the next 4 - 8 days.

Will be a tricky week with all the interest rates being reviewed this week, BOE,BOJ,FED,SWISS, just to name a few.

During these times I always place my bets in gold stocks, hasn't failed me yet since the FED has hold rates since December, hoping to get a quick 10-20% profit within the next 4 - 8 days.

Hi guys

This is my first post on this forum, only found it on Friday! Has been a good read so far.

Still a complete noob in investing, but I've been doing well in shareforum.co.za's Investor challenge, 32nd on the leader board this morning, but mostly got lucky with gold shares...

I've been thinking of changing up my TFIA a bit (easy equities btw) and adding something that tracks gold, can anyone explain to me which (if any) of the allowed ETFs for the TFIA tracks gold in some way???