Stock Watch Thread

Spreadsheet Ranger

Check out the JSE`s only Lithium stock TAWANA, looks like demand will be scaling up significantly imo

Tesla To Build 10–20 Gigafactories Around The World As It Scales Up

The 2017 Annual Tesla Shareholder’s Meeting on June 6th blew the lid off of new updates on Model 3, Model Y, and Tesla Semi, while also providing updates on more mundane business matters. One massive update was about the number of Gigafactories Tesla is planning around the world. CEO Elon Musk shared that it is planning for at least 10 Gigafactories, but could build as many as 20.

The variance in his estimate is based on how other manufacturers respond to the challenge Tesla has thrown down. Let’s wind the tape back for a minute. Elon noted in the past that the world would need approximately 100 Gigafactories to produce all of the energy storage and electric vehicles it would need. His announcement today that Tesla would build 10 Gigafactories implies that it will own 10% of the world’s future energy storage and electric vehicle capacity.

Assuming Tesla can sell its cars, the full manufacturing capacity of those Gigafactories will come straight out of the market share of existing automotive companies. If they do not respond to the inevitable shift of consumers to electric vehicles in time, Tesla will have more time to eat up their market share. That clearly includes the market share of BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Lexus, among others. Tesla estimating that it will build 10 to 20 Gigafactories is a statement that Tesla believes it will have to build at least 10 Gigafactories at the current pace before other manufacturers catch up. If they respond slower, which seems to be the case with every automotive manufacturer today with the exception of perhaps Chevrolet and its Bolt, Tesla would have an even larger head start in the transition to electric vehicles and would be able to build more factories before there were enough competition to saturate the market.

Since we're officially in a recession now, what stock are on sale at the moment? 

Looking for quality businesses that are trading at a bit of a discount now.

I sold my AXL shares to free up some money, so any good tips are always welcome :-)

HOT NEWS!!

Tawana on trading halt JSE and ASX, in anticipation of feasibility study, finally!

Now time for this share to take off... Lithium demand is becoming huge regarding EV...

From Hot Copper thread:

Just watched this video you posted on another thread, thought i would post it here because it reinforced the reasons i have chosen to put most my eggs in the $TAW basket.

One thing I read about Tawana on the Bald Hill project and I will quote "Tawana and AMAL has committed all 2018 and 2019 lithium Ore concentrate that comes from the planned Bald Hill Lithium and Tantalum project for a fix price of $880US/t"

Is this a good thing as surly if the price of Lithium climbs they have a fixed price for 2018 and 2019?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Go die in a corner phil!

Don't even.. Gosh this stock... I am sick and tired of keeping onto it.

/enters as little devil on your left shoulder

If you were to sell these shares, buy BTC with what's left you might make your money back in a week or so...

/exits feeling dirty and disgusted

IQ Test

Jip, selling my TAS shares now, will buy 50% BTC and 50% ETH

Eish - yeah also not a happy camper. If the price had fallen substantially around the rights offer I might not have taken part, as i was already burn't on the one at around R3 - been holding for a while. So, of course, was wondering if I could pick up a few below R1.50 Pity - could have spent the cash on better shares. Oh well. Still like the company, beginning to have doubts about the management.

From EasyE - Looks like the US stocks is added. Tesla, Facebook, Apple, Visa, Bershire.

The 4th of July just got super exciting for South Africans! It’s the eve of our US investing game which will give you access to a whole new world of shares to explore and invest in using the $10 000 in your US demo account.

It looks like you’re all set to #playintheusa - your passport to a whole new world of companies to invest in. And hey, you could visit their home too! Sign up and win your share of over $10 000 in prizes.

Pre-register

Raise your hand to get in on our game by submitting your details and making your first referrals

Login and activate your US demo account under 'My Account' on 4 July when we go live.

Check out all of your favourite US brands! You’ve told us that these are the ones you are most excited about, but there’s also a bunch more! Explore them all here.

Win

Everything is bigger in the US, so make sure you are following us on Twitter and Facebook if you want in on some larger than life daily & weekly giveaways. One lucky player who can tick off each of the below stands a chance to win a holiday for two to the US of A! Bada-bing bada-boom baby!

Ready to roll?

The player who makes most referrals that translate to registered and FICAd accounts before the game officially launches gets an Apple iPhone and 1 Apple Share. It's big. Huge. Check out our game page for more details and the Ts and Cs.

In the meantime, check out some of the US stocks blogs we have up on our site.

Choose how often you want to hear from us about our #playintheusa game, here.

Happy Investing,

The EasyEquities Team

E: [email protected] / T: 087 940 6106 /

W: www.easyequities.co.za

Terms and conditions.

Disclaimer – This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify GT247.com immediately, telephone number +27 11 87 940 6000. Any unauthorized use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. In no event will GT247.com or the sender be liable in any manner whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus free even if GT247.com is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Easy Equities is product of First World Trader.First World Trader t/a GT247.com is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. FSB number 22588 This document is a marketing communication. Any market or investment views expressed are not intended to be investment research. The information contained in this document should not be considered a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security. Nothing in this document should be construed as any form of financial advice.

EasyEquities Ground Floor, Block B Johannesburg Gauteng 2196 | unsubscribe