Stock Watch Thread

Spreadsheet Ranger

Just downloaded Investing.com app, I see it does not do fractional shares and how do you change the base currency to Rands?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I do not think there is a app that does fractional shares unfortunately.

As for currency, not sure? Mine is in zar by default, I have a SA account on investing.com not sure if that makes a difference?

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

just installed investing.com and loaded my portfolio....

You can change the currency in the top right corner or holding the menu key down

I have not been able to figure out how to set low and high alarms for my shares

It looks like they don't report the 'closing prices' but rather the last price at end of day auction - look at SNH - they say last price R69.16, whilst the JSE/Google reports R70.30

I have also not figured out how to sort the portfolio, as I like to have it sorted from largest holdings to smallest

Mmmmm I will have to investigate for you guys and report back.

I'll spend some time tomorrow on the app and online. Wait perhaps I should check this Monday when the markets are open in regards to the alarms because I recall mine went off intra day as the price moved.

@greglsh I'll download the app and have a look, fractional shares should be added to investing.com of the other app does it, their support is very helpful and always ask for suggestions which is quite cool. Not used to that level of service here in South Africa, seems pretty normal overseas given Morningstar.com also helps out and ask for suggestions and gives feedback about this forum.

@Groovy have a look here: http://aeei.co.za/premier-food-fishing-listing/ Premier Food & Fishing pre-listing statement just been published there.

@Spreadsheet Ranger, thank you I've been offline and missed on this info. I've read it now and I'm not sure if I'm wrong or right, at R4.50 that's a PE of 24?

I will have to check for you in saw on twitter I think it was or is now closer to 16

Let me double check.

I tweeted Keith McLachlan to ask about that PE ratio for you @Groovy but unfortunately he like that klark guy doesn't do the reply thing. So lets hope @SimonPB scrolls through this thread I am sure he will be able to assist.

@Spreadsheet Ranger they rarely respond,but it's all love, thank you. @SimonPB this thread is for you too, can you assist us ;-)

page 23 of listing doc has the stats post new shares being issued (http://premierfishing.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Premier-Food-Fishing-Ltd-Full-Pre-listing-Statement-1.pdf)

HEPS at 19c so PE at 450c is just under 24x. Not cheap (if compared to OCE, Sea Harvest hasn't given details as yet) but they raising money to fund their abalone expansion and that should ramp up a fair chunk over next 4-5 years so high PE but all things equal high growth potential ..

I tweeted Keith McLachlan to ask about that PE ratio for you @Groovy but unfortunately he like that klark guy doesn't do the reply thing. So lets hope @SimonPB scrolls through this thread I am sure he will be able to assist.

@Spreadsheet Ranger they rarely respond,but it's all love, thank you. @SimonPB this thread is for you too, can you assist us ;-)

@Groovy there you go :)

I think I am going to buy some as well

page 23 of listing doc has the stats post new shares being issued (http://premierfishing.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Premier-Food-Fishing-Ltd-Full-Pre-listing-Statement-1.pdf)

HEPS at 19c so PE at 450c is just under 24x. Not cheap (if compared to OCE, Sea Harvest hasn't given details as yet) but they raising money to fund their abalone expansion and that should ramp up a fair chunk over next 4-5 years so high PE but all things equal high growth potential ..

@SimonPB thanks alot.