Stock Watch Thread

Spreadsheet Ranger

Seems like #AXL is now working on EasyEquities, what price are you guys looking at?

I see it is currently 49 cents

Did you buy after posting this?

Just wondering, because I considered doing the same when I saw this post, but then I got busy with work, now its currently at 41 cents. I don't often get lucky like this...

I bought shortly after at 46 cents. But I see now EE has liquidity problems so I cannot buy more.

I get this error:

You have reached the maximum amount that you can invest in this equity online. This limit is put in place to protect you from having too much exposure in equities that may be more difficult to sell (illiquid) in comparison to those that are easily traded (liquid). However should you want to invest further in this equity please contact our Trading Desk on +27 (0)87 940 6102 between 09:05am - 16:40pm Monday to Friday (business days) for assistance.

I bought @ 49 cents and I want to buy a lot more now to get the average down.

2017-02-02_14-50-19.jpg.2dfbe1d4938fac7701c8a414abcb46f1.jpg

I buy in batches to catch the price down and then EE pulled this limit.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Hello world, I'm happy to be official on here finally , great site. Quick question : i'd like to get anybody's opinion on Premier Fishing 's upcoming listing, is it wise to hold both AEE the parent company and the new listing premier fishing. I personally would like to hold both.

Hello world, I'm happy to be official on here finally , great site. Quick question : i'd like to get anybody's opinion on Premier Fishing 's upcoming listing, is it wise to hold both AEE the parent company and the new listing premier fishing. I personally would like to hold both.

Do you know how much they own in Premier Fishing?

My logic would be that if Premier Fishing does very good then you will get a better return being a direct shareholder of Premier fishing than a proxy shareholder in African Equity Empowerment Investments Ltd

Same reason why I own Capitec and Curro directly instead of owning PSG.

That is just my take, would be interesting to hear what other's views are on this.

/Welcome to the Forum @Groovy

I'm not sure why EE calls a share that has traded 33.5 million shares in 4 hours not liquid?

Did not even see your in here!

Hello

Yea I wonder how they work behind the scenes, do they buy shares upfront or something?

Hi :)

yes, why would they treat this share differently? Why would they try and 'nanny' their customers, especially when it does not look like their reason is valid?

WEIRD!?

I'm not sure why EE calls a share that has traded 33.5 million shares in 4 hours not liquid?

Did not even see your in here!

Hello

Yea I wonder how they work behind the scenes, do they buy shares upfront or something?

Hi :)

yes, why would they treat this share differently? Why would they try and 'nanny' their customers, especially when it does not look like their reason is valid?

WEIRD!?

Maybe @jonobruton can shed some light on how this works?

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Do you know how much they own in Premier Fishing?

My logic would be that if Premier Fishing does very good then you will get a better return being a direct shareholder of Premier fishing than a proxy shareholder in African Equity Empowerment Investments Ltd

Same reason why I own Capitec and Curro directly instead of owning PSG.

That is just my take, would be interesting to hear what other's views are on this.

/Welcome to the Forum @Groovy

Thanks @outlook. I may be wrong but I believe AEEI/Sekunjalo Group Company owns 100% of Premier Fishing. I couldn't agree with you more, direct exposure is key.