Stock Watch Thread

Spreadsheet Ranger

DRD trading statement came out.http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mny_sens/drdgold-limited-trading-statement-for-the-year-ended-30-june-2016/

I dont understand gold buyers, just make 15% and sell the share, be happy don't keep chasing this gold fever nonsens. There is a huge difference in buying physical gold and a gold share, you dnt buy gold shares as a long term investment. Atleast thats my 2cents.

I seem to do this each time, telling myself, maybe it'll go up to 18% maybe 20% then I'll sell, but alas, no joy for me. Guess i will have to buy more to get the average price down, hopefully there will be some joy in the future

Someone woke up happy today

Look at the past year! It's the fourth time it happened!SBACI.JPG.e49bf3410c7b18caf42a15cbbaaa2c8c.JPG

Someone, somewhere is doing something very dodgy. And getting rich.

Does anyone know of a decent method to get instant sms/email alerts when a share plummets like this? It seems to stay that way for a day or two before it goes back up, and I would sure as hell like to know when it happens again!

Sweet, I picked some up post Brexit, but I do not understand property well enough so I did it based on my own lets call it "gut feeling" I now just hope that feeling is correct in the coming 12 months as I never intended to buy CCO for a long hold.

your CCO should be  saying thank you Mr Gordan and the Hawks

Sweet, I picked some up post Brexit, but I do not understand property well enough so I did it based on my own lets call it "gut feeling" I now just hope that feeling is correct in the coming 12 months as I never intended to buy CCO for a long hold.

Indeed!! Whooop Whoop, however I am afraid the far greater effect of this will not be good as the Pravin is the only guy the markets trust and without him my money wont be worth much.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Indeed!! Whooop Whoop, however I am afraid the far greater effect of this will not be good as the Pravin is the only guy the markets trust and without him my money wont be worth much.

Cant have your bread buttered both sides lol.  The timing could not be worse and will not only cause further turmoil in the markets also compromise efforts to avoid a ratings downgrade in South Africa. This has a very strong political agenda stench to it. So welcome back the rand hedge profits.

100% agreed, my opinion; the sars unit uncovered dirt on now high ranking officials and thus needs to be silenced. As for the ratings agency, totally agree, this must be the last straw we deserve a downgrade our government has shown it has zero regard to the well-being of the economy and is only focused to protect themselves.

I foresee a dangerous road ahead.

If this continues i might recover Astoria,DBXWD losses i have suffered for past three months.

Totally my DbXWD and dbxJP is finally making some movement!

@Hamster how is your Dbx doing?

haha, this abortion of an easyequities overview page when mixed with their baskets took me about 5 minutes to realise where the positive income is coming from.

Never realized the massive difference between New Funds Govi Resi and Satrix Resi ! One is a brilliant investment the other one is a utter failure.

Are you stalking Simon Brown or is it all just pure coincidence?

What are you talking about?

/Goes google

Whaaaat. I'll be damned. This was coincidence I was looking at this post:

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/703228-What-ETF-s-to-buy-in-new-TFSA-account?p=18232541&viewfull=1#post18232541

And then started to go through this:

http://itradedata.co.za/index/i_etf.htm

What are you talking about?

/Goes google

Whaaaat. I'll be damned. This was coincidence I was looking at this post:

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/703228-What-ETF-s-to-buy-in-new-TFSA-account?p=18232541&viewfull=1#post18232541

And then started to go through this:

http://itradedata.co.za/index/i_etf.html

over a one year line:

1439516624_nfgovistxresi.JPG.6751912d688e40350b223855ed12bfb7.JPG