How to buy Ethereum

Spreadsheet Ranger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaxx has also said it will be working with the following teams as part of its future token roadmap: Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratus, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos, and Wings. The addition of these tokens and coins could position Jaxx as one of the most multidimensional wallets and crypto-exchanges on the market.

https://www.ethnews.com/digital-wallet-announces-integration-with-industry-leaders

Is it possible and safe to buy ETH directly via a ZAR credit card or paypal? Final destination being a JAXX wallet.

I've done it via EFT into Luno and then via Changelly into Jaxx(ETH). And also Luno to Jaxx(BTC) and then in-app shapeshifting. But I always end up loosing a sizable portion to the transferring and exchanging costs.

I ended up losing around 15% of my value doing EFT into Luno, convert to BTC, transfer to Jaxx and convert to ETH

Seems a bit excessive :(

Will take a look at ice3x, thx

*edit*

Seems the ice3x upgrade has been delayed until this weekend. Their platform does however look very promising, especially the ZAR:ETH pairing (not sure what they mean by that)

However at quick glance they already slightly more expensive ZAR/BTC price wise than Luno

Luno is an absolute rip-off, you need a ROI of 20% to just break even. Severely unfair.

This post of mine is starting to ring more true and true. https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Thread-Backend-of-Cryptocoins?pid=3869#pid3869 Luno went over the top with fees now disguising them as "Dynamic Fees".

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

This post of mine is starting to ring more true and true. https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Thread-Backend-of-Cryptocoins?pid=3869#pid3869 Luno went over the top with fees now disguising them as "Dynamic Fees".

For all those not happy with Luno pricing, please read Werner's comments in thread link below, hopefully that will help better your understanding of how it works.

https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Thread-Understanding-Bitcoin-with-Luno

So basically a cartel setting the prices 300USD above any regular exchange?

Got it.

Why buy Ethereum when you can earn it within weekly payouts? you don't need to worry about electricity costs, equipment, maintenance, cooling, Get-Eth worries about that for you. Giving you professional advice and helping you face to face or through direct conversation. Why not give it a look.

If you really want a way to buy Eth directly, probably waiting for coinbase is the saver option, but who knows how long this will take. Lite coin looks interesting too but one thing to realize is that Ethereum can now be the parent of all these new crypto-currencies that are popping up.

Why buy Ethereum when you can earn it within weekly payouts? you don't need to worry about electricity costs, equipment, maintenance, cooling, Get-Eth worries about that for you. Giving you professional advice and helping you face to face or through direct conversation. Why not give it a look.

If you really want a way to buy Eth directly, probably waiting for coinbase is the saver option, but who knows how long this will take. Lite coin looks interesting too but one thing to realize is that Ethereum can now be the parent of all these new crypto-currencies that are popping up.

To avoid coming accross like a pyramid scheme sales rep :P , perhaps open a new thread "Introducing Get-Eth" and explain your business a bit more in depth.

On face value it looks interesting very entrepreneurial.

Edit: On second thought, 50/50 looking like a pyramid scheme. Will wait for them to explain the process in detail, before I apply the ban hammer pre-maturely.

Do you mind creating a get-eth.com thread in the ETH subforum and maybe explaining how this stuff works in "simple" English for us common folk?

IQ Test

Hey guys,

We have just enabled Ethereum trading on our exchange www.ice3x.com.

How to buy with Rand? Here is the TL;DR version:

How to deposit Rand:

1. Login on the website www.ice3x.com

2. Click "DEPOSIT / WITHDRAW" button on the Home page

3. On the Funds page, click the "DEPOSIT" link in the ZAR row

Select one of our accounts below to which you would like to transfer your funds (Standard bank or FNB)

Complete the Deposit Transaction Request stating how much Rand you will deposit

Send your ZAR funds via ETF directly to us using the details supplied.

Once funds are deposited...

1. Go to the ETH / ZAR trading page

2. Input the amount of ETH you want to buy, and click "BUY ETH"

IceCubed Exchange -------------------------------------Bitcoin ~ Ethereum ~ Litecoinhttps://ice3x.com187x79https://i.imgur.com/B17S2Wh.png[/img]

• 2 weeks later...

who has bought eth via ice3x?

thoughts?

Was in the process, but got nervous. They obviously have some Nigerian connection - which, of course, get's some alarm bells ringing. But it when you ready to make a deposit and the (IMO) very unprofessional way it's handled on their end - made me pause. it's like they have never seen how other companies handle a rather simple function. Pity, as I liked seeing the spread - LUNO should do the same. And, of course, offer ETH and others.

Ugg , thanks for info. A pity. Im also looking into bitfinex. Doing small and comfortable lending of bitcoin and eth.

Im going to ditch the ice3 idea and investigate bitfinex. Bitjam is closing down.

My plan is to pile (when low) and hold bitcoin.

Lend bitcoin and eth in small amounts. Short termish.

Comments welcome.

Ugg  ,  thanks for info.  A pity.  Im also looking into bitfinex.  Doing small and comfortable lending of bitcoin and eth.  

Im going to ditch the ice3 idea and investigate bitfinex.   Bitjam is closing down.  

My plan is to pile (when low) and hold bitcoin.  

Lend bitcoin and eth in small amounts. Short termish.

Comments welcome.

cool. As exchanges go, have tried three - gatecoin, polo and bittrex. for me, bittrex is the best (easy of use, speed, liquidity, selection).  

That said, I do like altcoins - often the more obscure ones as well.

cool. As exchanges go, have tried three - gatecoin, polo and bittrex. for me, bittrex is the best (easy of use, speed, liquidity, selection).  

That said, I do like altcoins - often the more obscure ones as well.

Hi tried bittrex. Could not get it to register. Registration probs.

But what u think of bitfinex?

Sent from my SM-G955F using the Platinum Wealth app