22seven | Budgeting and Investing App

Spreadsheet Ranger

This really looks like a great app!

I downloaded it now, and it asks you to link all you banking accounts to it.

As in, provide login credentials for my bank accounts... How safe can this be? Is anyone using it?

If you bank with FNB you can setup a new user with read only access to your account and use that account for 22seven. Not sure if the other banks has this type of feature.

Also got my liberty and easy equities linked as well.

Thanks guys. I'm surprised how informative this really is.

I've linked only my FNB so far on the website, one of the nudges shows I've saved 42% of my income over the last year  :D . But I'm pretty sure if you exclude the Christmas bonus which I fully saved, it will be a lot lower percentage.

Busy getting my login details for my Allan Gray accounts, then I'll add that too

Also very impressed with 22seven. been using it for about 2 years. It allows me to draw something like this :

1230105312_netvalue.thumb.JPG.ffa8c389e7c350e02e8bb672af6b132d.JPG

The big jumps in Apr 2015 was when i added my assets (house value etc)

this Nudge always makes me feel good about myself :P

In the last year, you kept 55% of your income for investing, saving or repaying debt. Nicely done. (On average, 22seven customers keep 8%).

Looks very neat, does it integrate with luno?

Is there a Trail/Free version of Luno? I see it's R55/month for credit reports etc. 

I don't need such information every month, I just pull the one free report you get from mytransunion if/when I need it

The purpose of luno.co.za is to check you credit... is this different from mytransunion?Will you see more info on luno?

The purpose of luno.co.za is to check you credit... is this different from mytransunion?Will you see more info on luno?

Mytransunion gives you one FREE report per year. luno is R55/month.

Most people don't need to see their credit status every month (if they have good credit), hence me inquiring as to whether there is a free/trail version of luno