Latest Tapatalk filled with ads.

Oh wow.

I have now logged into the tapatalk dashbaord and saw they add Ad banners by default and then give some money to the forum. I was not aware of this. I have no disabled all ads and was informed the process can take up to 24 hours to reflect so hopefully before tomorrow tapatalk will be ad free.

That does bring me to the following idea.

If we can get a 100 users on here in the coming months then we might be able to convince everyone to briefly endure the tapatalk ads untill we reach $399 so that we can buy Vbulletin.

This is what the ads earned so far ( I have turned it off )

2016-06-06_11-16-17.thumb.jpg.378a9e39c9b9844b84ba852a67a01f31.jpg

Why vbulletin? What are you using now?

Right now we are using mybb.

I do not know any better ( ironed out ) forum software that can compare to Vbulletin. I want this forum to be a success and provide the users with a smooth experience if that means spending more money then I will. 

Right now this forum platform is pretty good, but I suspect it would be better for the long run to be on a commercial build and maintained platform like Vbulletin than to rely on a open source project like mybb.

All in all my end goal is to provide the best experience to the members so whatever that takes I will consider.