EasyEquities basket offering

Spreadsheet Ranger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These easyequities baskets actually seem to do ok.

Put R50 into one to test.

Also put R100 into DBXWD, DBXWD is haemorrhaging at the moment (the uk vote thingy I guess) but the basket @R50 is keeping my total at more or less R150.

I did modify the basket before purchase (removed tobacco and some of the property things).

• 1 month later...

Has anyone seen this from EE , they have an advertising campaign running this week - when you register an account, you get a share of R100,000 which you can invest as you please, offering you the  :@ chance to claim your :@  share of R100 000 worth of equities

http://www.ee123.co.za/

really really nice.

unfortunately not available for existing investors. :@

Has anyone seen this from EE , they have an advertising campaign running this week - when you register an account, you get a share of R100,000 which you can invest as you please, offering you the  :@ chance to claim your :@  share of R100 000 worth of equities

http://www.ee123.co.za/

really really nice.

unfortunately not available for existing investors. :@

They had this same campaign a couple of months ago

IQ Test

@AstroTurf how does your dashboard look now? 500 millions stocks all over the place

haha.

I actually removed a bunch of the stuff from the basket before purchasing, already had around R100 DBXWD so now there is a wall of companies.

I also bought R2.11c worth of shares in Adcock Ingram just to clear my available funds :D

I would prefer an excel type view to see what is going on there though, oh and just like the demo money, a bunch of red numbers although value has gone up a whole 0.22% since purchase at around 9:10am

Adcock Ingram. Lol

ecbb580c411824a5a3bf41ad2e88fedf.jpg

Served by a Droid

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you knew this but you can "edit portfolio" and select the default currency for your portfolio so that the total amounts show up in rands as well.

Google killed the google finance api about 2 years ago so it is probably just a matter of time before they kill the complete google finance feature.

Nice one, thanks.

I was wondering where this option was hiding.