Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton

Spreadsheet Ranger

The next president of the US will be:  

3 members have voted

1. 1. The next president of the US will be:

• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton

And Samuel L Jackson said that “If that motherf*cker becomes president I will move my black ass to South Africa.”

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertainment/2016/11/09/So-will-Samuel-L-Jackson-move-to-South-Africa-now-that-Trump-has-won

https://youtu.be/QnTb5JDozMs

Edit: How do I embed the video in the reply???

You will need to use this badboy:

2016-11-09_13-31-47.thumb.jpg.dfee8e3ef565103d2780d17b726bf97f.jpg

Hahaha Samuel L Jackson would be such a wreck here this ain't Murica here we steal your shoes.

Sidenote I am curious to know if Canada receive any influx in emigrations?

Join the official JSE Discord Channel

You will need to use this badboy:

Hahaha Samuel L Jackson would be such a wreck here this ain't Murica here we steal your shoes.

Sidenote I am curious to know if Canada receive any influx in emigrations?

Thanks! Video updated.

I've considered going to Canada, our company has a couple of branches there. But if all the Americans who swore to go there actually went, I don't want to anymore  :-/

I love Canada.

Although that is based on what I see on Television more specifically South Park and How I met your mother.

All in all - I think Trump will be good. If he runs USA as a business. ( I do not know what this means for citizens ), but for me as an dbxWD investor the better they run themselves the better for me.

I assume he will appoint the right people to deliver and the fact that he is NOT afraid of the microphone which leads me to think he will probably be quite hands on and communicating with the public more and more.

i hope thou. I mean, this can go very wrong very fast if there truly is a ominous nature in his motive.

Join the official JSE Discord Channel