And an honorable mention for tea as well
Indeed, the cure for many things
Thank God for coffee
I suspect there will be a huge pullback eventually
Holy smokes R61500 for ONE bitcion
I'm enjoying the peace and tranquility of kommetjie
What ya'll up too?
TGIF
Indeed, I could also move my business overseas, but the competition would increase 10 fold at minimum
I am also scared of moving. Here i am competing with BEE (easy) overseas, everyone is a skilled professional.
Phew almost 53k for one Bitcoin
At least I know which areas are bad in SA, but if I moved overseas I'd be clueless and probably end up dead even sooner because of it :p
Oh snap, TGIF
Gupta's wanted PIC. Gigaba was placed there for it.
And if the EFF comes out of the 2019 elections with 30% of the vote or something I'll s*** myself
I'm not liking the fact that government wants to potentially force RA/Pension funds to invest a specific amount into SOE's. Not liking the forced SAA investment at all...
I'm so ready to move to CT as well, lots of friends and family down there. JHB jobs are good though
I am moving to the WC from JHB so that should make it a little better.
I wish I could get out of here.
I am also scared, lots of opportunities in SA especially business, but I do not like the idea of getting shot dead or stabbed for R2 and a cellphone.
Feels like I'll be running away from all the bad and good things to nothing
I've considered it. SO is keen. I'm the "scared" one.
Aiming for Denmark at some point. Realistically still a few years away, but point is I don't see a future in SA.
anyone on here considering/planning to leave the country? Had a friend around last night - said 5 senior manages were leaving the company - all got internal appointments. I have been finding myself checking up on the tax situation in the UK..
Would also like to follow the ALSI thread if there are regular traders.
Gold is a trading stock to me. Definitely (Not that I know anything about trading hehe) We need to get the ALSI thread ( https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Threa...Index-ALSI ) popping again with insights and views from you trader folks. So I can follow it.
not a fan of resources myself as a long term hold. Trading is fine. That said, there is probably a case to try catch the "meat" of the resource sector cycles in long, 2-3 year trades.
Never buy gold ever again... well never is a strong word but unless something drastic like marshal law and genocide starts happening I don't think I'll touch it again
know what you mean - but gold has been moving up from the 4th - just needed a weakening rand.
My issue is when gold has a good day, it's too late to buy. Then when I graph gold over 12 months they are sideways or down for most of the days, so I cannot justify putting some of my money in gold.
gold stocks should have a good day to day.
In other news, she said "yes"...slowly but surely my powers in the household is slipping away... :p
Welcome to the forum new guy!
Meh we are stuck with that fcktard until 2019 it seems and even then - I do not see him stepping down.
Needed 24 more votes.... and the ANC can't go on saying how united they are since 30 of them voted against zuma
Weow look at Ethereum go!
jip - I see the rand is back to the high levels. Hopefully it doesn't go out of whack.
Not that I know what amount was required, but only 177 or something said yes
Wasn't even close though?
Sucks
Fat Panda still in charge
Would be incredible if he is voted out
Yea, they are counting the votes now.
Ok nevermind, looks like it's going to take a few hours still at the pace they going
Also popping in and wondering the same
Oi where is the news? did the motion pass?
They are probably preparing for the vote of no confidence sh!t storm
Eish
"and will be online before the markets open" LOL
who the hell does maintenance in office hours?
"we will be right back. Hello fabulous EasyEquities you-ser! Our platform is undergoing routine maintenance to make sure we continue being the cheapest, fun-nest and easiest place to trade. We are only offline for a few hours and will be online before the markets open!"
Side note: Did anyone seen this: https://advicement.co.za/ ?
Same here.
Same here
Same here - This happens often.
jip EasyE gives me: Server Error in '/' Application.
anyone else having problems getting into EE?
Me 2
I hope zuma gets the boot today.
520 Members, with maybe 10 active, I'm sure more will start using their keyboards eventually
Nah was short lived, people probably got to work a bit later due to all the marches taking place or something
Hahaha the YouTube links was likely me, I share it there all the time. Ewnc must be tired of me by now.
I saw PW links in the YouTube stream's chat yesterday - that was epic
You guys share this platform all over social media right? Growing it.
That is good! More time to spend here.
Usually this time of day I'd be under work already, and yet I currently have none
Interesting times
14:00 I believe
What time is the vote taking place?
48k for ONE bitcoin Big Grin
I'm with you Outlook, that's the more plausible outcome
fueled*
They are all filled by greed. ANC knows this, thus they said bring on the secret ballot, will probably make Zuma stronger than ever. That's my theory.
I am not too sure what to make out of this secret ballot motion of no confidence. I cannot see MPs voting themselves out of a job.
I am thinking they are either over confident and now he will remain as in they bribed all of them and gave baleka the go ahead to do a secret ballot or something else happened and Zuma is actually about to het the boot, but somehow I do not see president Atul allowing that.
Meh, not feeling very hopeful
At least 50 of the ANC’s 249 MPs need to vote with the opposition to remove President Jacob Zuma from office on Tuesday. That is if all opposition MPs also support the motion of no confidence in him. Zuma has survived seven previous votes of no confidence.
What percentage of votes is required for the motion to pass?
Possible, or Guptas made a sweet deal with Baleka Mbete
Most ANC members will probably still vote with their wallets though, otherwise they'll be out of jobs soon
Epicness
It's a #secretBallot
Errr, is it secret now or not, you guys are saying conflicting things
I hope this was a genuine suprise and not planned, #JZ has been 2 steps ahead since 2007
she said yes - It will be #SecretBallot
Jesus
But I am certain it is a no
Lots op ramble
She declined. It will be a open vote.
There will be no Q&A
Here is the new link https://youtu.be/4Ai2sgCtrao
OR not
The stream should start now
Fingers crossed like a champ
Should be announced at 15:30
correct
After which the ballot will happen tomorrow, be it secret or normal?

Color Skins

Change Color:

Background Patterns:

Background Images:

Main Options: