× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

ice3x
Quote:In the ZAR row, I click on deposit and could choose whether or not I want to fund it via their FNB or Standard Bank account. Chose FNB, obviously, since I'm an FNB client. The only tricky part was the beneficiary/reference number to use. They present you with this piece of text but what you are looking for is the TXR number. It will look something like TXR0000123. This makes monthly auto payments to the account impossible from what I can see.

Anyway, made the payment and it reflected within 25 minutes which included me opening a ticket asking for clarification on the reference number confusion (at the time of writing they had a bug in the email template) and that ticket being answered and closed. So big +1 on their support.

Running into the same issue. If this is the only reference they need, why are they giving this whole long line - which certainly does not fit into my beneficiary field. If that's all they need, why isn't JUST that listed - why list the rest???????????

*bad word* please do not do that PATHETIC. Because you quite happy to say you cannot fix problems later. Seriously, it's been pointed out to you, how hard can it be to fix?

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: ice.JPG   

(06-21-2017, 11:38 AM)MrDividend Wrote: Running into the same issue. If this is the only reference they need, why are they giving this whole long line - which certainly does not fit into my beneficiary field. If that's all they need, why isn't JUST that listed - why list the rest???????????

*bad word* please do not do that PATHETIC. Because you quite happy to say you cannot fix problems later. Seriously, it's been pointed out to you, how hard can it be to fix?

The field you are referring to is the Details of Payment, so has the details of the payment, including the TXR number.

The Details of Payment information is used on the exchange side too, to match deposits to users, it speeds things up when we expect an incoming payment for your account.

I will bring up a suggestion to have the TXR number on its own line under the heading of 'Payment Reference' or something similar to avoid confusion, in the next meeting.
IceCubed Exchange
-------------------------------------
Bitcoin ~ Ethereum ~ Litecoin
https://ice3x.com

[Image: logo.png]

(07-06-2017, 05:31 PM)IceCUBED Exchange Wrote: The field you are referring to is the Details of Payment, so has the details of the payment, including the TXR number.

The Details of Payment information is used on the exchange side too, to match deposits to users, it speeds things up when we expect an incoming payment for your account.

I will bring up a suggestion to have the TXR number on its own line under the heading of 'Payment Reference' or something similar to avoid confusion, in the next meeting.

When one looks at that table one expects the reference number for the deposit to be there.

(07-06-2017, 08:17 PM)Hamster Wrote: When one looks at that table one expects the reference number for the deposit to be there.

This has now been fixed! Thank you for the feedback, we do value it.
We have also removed the deposit fees for ETH, so now it is free to deposit.
We have also just launched the affiliate program, so now you can earn between 10-25% of the commission generated from the trades of people who sign up to the exchange using your link.
IceCubed Exchange

Awesome! Smile

We have made some changes to the exchange based on a lot of feedback from users. There is a new template being that took suggestions from users into account. I am not sure if people know that we also have an affiliate program, which you can use to earn some money by referring the exchange.
The affiliate program give you a % fees from the users that sign up under your affiliate link.

Go check out the changes and let us know any other suggestions or complaints you have Smile
IceCubed Exchange