ZarX Stock Exchange
Anyone else excited about the launch of the ZarX stock exchange later this year?

ZarX Stock Exchange

Also not forgetting A2X and 4AX stock exchanges being launched later this year apparently

“Our focus will be on the top 50-65 shares listed on the JSE,” says A2X co-founder and CE Kevin Brady. “We are following the European MTF [multilateral trading facility] model.”

"Also awaiting licensing is 4 Africa Exchange (4AX). With strong BEE credentials, this exchange will be targeting the listing of companies with market caps of R100m-R8bn."

Source

Hopefully it breaks the monopoly the JSE has and brings costs down. Maybe one of them will give a big FU to the JSE and provide live prices for free of charge!

Oh boy if I can get live prices free of charge my life will be complete! You guys have no idea.
Register for an EasyEquities account by clicking here

It will definitely spice things up a bit. I see ZarX will have T-0 withdraw settlement, that alone is pretty awesome!

Free live pricing will win over sooooooooooo many investors, a person can dream.

(06-03-2016, 01:47 PM)Purply Wrote: It will definitely spice things up a bit. I see ZarX will have T-0 withdraw settlement, that alone is pretty awesome!

Free live pricing will win over sooooooooooo many investors, a person can dream.

Dunno about that. At the end of the day it is the actual share available that wins the investor over. No use having life pricing for shares nobody really wants.

I wonder if EasyEquities will support them as well?

I hope they do, not really how their platform will work at this stage though.

PS..... I'm unable to "quote" what other people post as the quote button does nothing, how do you guys use quotes?

(06-06-2016, 07:55 AM)Purply Wrote: I hope they do, not really how their platform will work at this stage though.

PS..... I'm unable to "quote" what other people post as the quote button does nothing, how do you guys use quotes?

Press reply. ( sucks i know )
Mybb has a odd way of how the quote button is used. For the time being just use reply.

ZAR X has renounced its conditional FSB licence to run a stock exchange, which it said short-circuits the repeated appeals and legal applications by the JSE which could delay its launch.

The ZAR X is a new securities trading platform that is introducing T+0 settlement and clearing and will offer a “user-friendly stock exchange in competition with the long-established monopoly of the JSE”.

ZAR X director Geoff Cook said the conditional licence was initially granted in keeping with recognised practice adopted by international regulators.

“From a practical perspective, a conditional licence is irrelevant to the core process,” said Cook.

“It is not stipulated as a necessary preliminary step in the Financial Markets Act and this is what the JSE objected to.”

Cook said the JSE has stated it welcomes competition, but has lodged objections, appeals, and applications since August 2015.

Cook said this “pattern of delay and obstruction” had gone on so long it amounted to “bad faith”.

The JSE’s legal team recently focussed on the FSB registrar’s right to grant a conditional stock exchange licence.

“By renouncing the conditional licence we clear away any justification for the latest round of delaying tactics.”

“We have complied with all FMA requirements and all procedural and operational points subsequently raised by the FSB.”

ZAR X previously said it intends to be operational by September.

Source: mybroadband.co.za

Fscking JSE

Sent from my LG-V490 using Tapatalk

Wondering how the JSE's share price will be impacted I bought some recently, not a lot, but still.

It would appear as if the JSE is at an all time high which means... I need to sell soon.

I wonder if we will have access to this via EasyEquities in the future?

@jonobruton

Screw ZarX, when is EE giving us access to international stocks!

Yay

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

(09-02-2016, 02:57 PM)Hamster Wrote: Screw ZarX, when is EE giving us access to international stocks!

Wasn't that promised to be looked at during this year? If I remember well someone once mentioned that EE is looking at opening up for investing in international stocks.
Blush Blush Proud Feminist and Oh I forgot Mama's Boy