× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Why is everyone so quiet?
Everyone busy? Anything new to discuss?

Well, there is the whole JSE fsck up to discuss if you want...
IQ Test

Lol...no. It will make us depro. You can't be depro with hot chocolate and pannekoek!

Things have been quiet for a while now, suppose we need to spark some conversation on Sunday, maybe get some input on the approach we need to take for Company investigations for investment proposals.

(07-25-2016, 09:03 AM)padjakkels Wrote: Everyone busy? Anything new to discuss?
Well the weather says rain in jhb tomorrow

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last day on this porject! WOOT! Onto the next one.... so I'm busy packing up, giving away all the bubble wrap I have saved up....see there is an empty Vaseline bottle here... good times
IQ Test

(09-30-2016, 12:53 PM)Hamster Wrote: Last day on this porject! WOOT! Onto the next one.... so I'm busy packing up, giving away all the bubble wrap I have saved up....see there is an empty Vaseline bottle here... good times
Should I even ask about the vaseline?

(09-30-2016, 02:02 PM)slamz Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 12:53 PM)Hamster Wrote: Last day on this porject! WOOT! Onto the next one.... so I'm busy packing up, giving away all the bubble wrap I have saved up....see there is an empty Vaseline bottle here... good times

You should not! What happens during deployments evenings, stays with deployment evenings  Angry
IQ Test

(09-30-2016, 02:03 PM)Hamster Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 02:02 PM)slamz Wrote:

You should not! What happens during deployments evenings, stays with deployment evenings  Angry

i've never heard someone call it deployment evenings before... where you sending the army? Big Grin

Hahaha