× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Which RA is best ?
Hi guys.
I need some guidance again, please.

I recently moved jobs, and the provident fund I belonged to with my previous company paid out my dues.
Now, I'm so lost its not even funny.
Where do I go with my money ? I have nothing in the way of retirement savings, so I need to put my money somewhere, and also where I can continue making monthly contributions as well.

I was looking at the Liberty Evolve retirement annuity plan.
http://www.liberty.co.za/our-offering/in...#/overview

Any other suggestions/guidance ?

Thanks in advance.

Where I work our RA contributions come directly of our payslip and we are all forced to keep our RA's with Allan Gray, and with the financial planner that they appoint for us, so everyone here is in the same boat and can't change...

(08-15-2016, 07:59 AM)dieWerner Wrote: Where I work our RA contributions come directly of our payslip and we are all forced to keep our RA's with Allan Gray, and with the financial planner that they appoint for us, so everyone here is in the same boat and can't change...

Yeah, I better trek my vinger uit my gat and do something with the money I received.

I'm self employed, which Retirement Annuity provider is best in terms of costs?
Entrepreneur with a marketing and sales background.

Register to invest via Easy Equities: http://bit.ly/2mDNXsT

(03-02-2017, 02:30 PM)Dancshares Wrote: I'm self employed, which Retirement Annuity provider is best in terms of costs?

This will be interesting we have RA's coming from EasyEquiteis soon perhaps @jonobruton can give us some insight on a possible ETA and fee structure? If the EasyEquities equities platform is anything to go buy then the RA's should be pretty sweet.

Then there is also Sygnia who is certainly one of the better options out there especially with Sygnia's robo advisor. @Magda Wierzycka is on the forum as well I am sure she will be able to answer questions how to structure it properly from a self employed perspective still getting the tax benefit.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

For those interested in Allan gray's RA (as I'm forced to through my work), here is my account statement showing the weighting of the funds and the FEES I'm charged:

This is for the past financial year, and you can see the change in unit price over the year, which wasn't that great, coupled with the fees:
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: RA2.JPG