× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

The Van Breda murder trial
Day 58......and ending on Day 65 hopefully

I highly doubt it. This has the potential to continue another two weeks.

Ok fair enough, so long as we have a verdict before xmas Big Grin

(11-08-2017, 11:28 AM)Purply Wrote: Ok fair enough, so long as we have a verdict before xmas Big Grin

I can only hope. This has been going on too long.

I apologize for not writing yesterday. I was ill.
Yesterday in court we heard that Henri suffered a seizure last week and was admitted to Constantia mediclinic on Friday and released Sunday night. Henri was diagnosed with Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy.

The court is in somewhat of a shambles on who will be next on the stand as the psychologist who would have attested to Henri's reactions to the murders, now may have to alter her report in light of this diagnosis.

Sorry to hear Carly, hope you feel better soon!

I wonder how much they paid that doctor to come up with that diagnosis :/

Well the diagnosis is sticking albeit the neurologist said that this condition is uncommon in adults. A neurologist and the doctor who diagnosed Henri will testify at the end of the month. Advocate Botha asked of an unimpressed Desai for a two week adjournment to prepare for these two witnesses. Desai said he had hoped to finish the trial this week as he wants to get on with his life. Botha said it will not be dragged out. A day or two at most.
The court is adjourned until the 27th of November.

Aw shucks, glad to see we not the only ones that want this trial to be over and done with.