× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

The Ultimate Bitcoin Mining Motherboard
With the huge popularity of cryptocurrency mining (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin), ASRock is launching a new motherboard with an incredible 13 PCIe slots.  Meet the ASRock H110 Pro BTC+

http://www.asrock.com/news/index.asp?ID=3625

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 20170529-5.jpg   

I wonder if windows will be able to handle 13 cards? With a M.2 port, so potentially 14 cards. Knowing the existing windows drivers will this actually run 13 GPUs without some kind of custom OS and drivers?

Yup, that's pretty intense, they probably going to nail you hard with pricing though.

Also wondering about pricing, the other BTC boards was reasonable at start, around R1200, but then they stopped production. So hopefully they will keep them in the production line for longer and not cut it off like they did with the H81 which made these boards go on sale for prices much more than what they're really worth.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

I see windows limits you to 8 GPUs. They are showing off the board at Computex 2017 now and only managed to get 8 cards running using windows.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: ASrock-H110-Pro-BTC-rig.jpg   

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: ASrock-H110-Pro-BTC-rig-closeup.jpg   

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: ASrock-H110-Pro-BTC-rig-front.jpg   

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: ASrock-H110-Pro-BTC-rig-software.jpg   

Seems representatives at Computex 2017 are saying that ASRoch is working with AMD to work on a fix with a special driver that will be released in June, there is no news on Nvidia drivers yet.

Time to pre-order my 14 vega cards

Where is @Leetpro

Pretty cool, price will most likely be a big ouch though!

Looks good, might need a custom OS for this to work.

(05-31-2017, 11:43 AM)androux123 Wrote: Looks good, might need a custom OS for this to work.

Yeah, afaik EthOS only supports max 10 currently, but I doubt this will be an issue for long for most custom mining OS's other there.

(05-31-2017, 10:04 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Where is @Leetpro

We are based in Nelspruit Tongue

(06-05-2017, 12:59 PM)Leetpro Wrote: We are based in Nelspruit Tongue

Do you guys have electricity in that part of the world? Probably using the whole neighborhood's supply.