× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

The Forex Thread
Use this thread to dicuss everything related to Forex and naked trading.

The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies. This includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. In terms of volume of trading, it is by far the largest market in the world.
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

USD/ZAR

USD/Mexican

Going Wild at the moment.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

Interesting Candle graphic.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 61c89de8a446bfd0d65220eebce165b5.jpg   
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

Photo 
So I got into this trade September 7 2017. The plan is to stay in and keep adding for at least another 2 months. I have about 2500 pips this far and SL will be moved soon to lock in those profits. Are anyone else here in this trade?

Analysis
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: chart.JPG   

Trading account
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: oanda.jpg   

FreshForex is one of the best broker for trading. I am working with this broker for a long time. It provides all the facilities to their clients like no transaction fees, easy money withdrawal, 101% deposit bonus, lower spread and also many more which are very much needed to a trader in his trading.This broker always take good care of their clients comfort. This broker is very reliable and actually very good at their services.