× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

The Ethereum Thread
Is it a good time to buy? Waiting to get paid for my mining and will be using those funds to purchase ETH

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(06-06-2017, 10:03 AM)Nimz Wrote: Is it a good time to buy? Waiting to get paid for my mining and will be using those funds to purchase ETH

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I believe so, I do believe Ether will surpass bitcoin so this current price is a steal in the greater scheme of things.

^My opinion.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(06-06-2017, 07:21 AM)Purply Wrote: That's crazy, look under Jaxx settings page, then BTC Mining Fees and select low.

By default it's on normal if I'm not mistaken.

Yes it was on medium. Will a mining fee on low ever get processed? I hear it can take days sometimes if the fee is not sufficient.

Soon...

[Image: DBoArlhXoAEP-Su.jpg:large]

(06-06-2017, 10:46 AM)SlimArchi Wrote: Yes it was on medium. Will a mining fee on low ever get processed? I hear it can take days sometimes if the fee is not sufficient.

My low priority transactions took about 5 - 10 minutes to complete.

(06-06-2017, 11:43 AM)Hamster Wrote: Soon...

[Image: DBoArlhXoAEP-Su.jpg:large]

Hamster,do you use ice3x and what's your opinion if so?especially compared with luno.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the Platinum Wealth app

I don't...yet. Registered early last week because of rumours that ETH trading is coming. And then Friday happened...

(06-06-2017, 03:09 PM)Hamster Wrote: I don't...yet. Registered early last week because of rumours that ETH trading is coming. And then Friday happened...

And Friday is still busy happening Big Grin

(06-06-2017, 03:09 PM)Hamster Wrote: I don't...yet. Registered early last week because of rumours that ETH trading is coming. And then Friday happened...

Same...registered last week for eth.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the Platinum Wealth app

They're up and running now. Let's hope they get decent trading volumes.

Interesting, I can't get the ETH exchange up. It's only BTC and LTC.

Out of curiosity, what was the ZAR/ETH rate on ICE?

Is anyone else having problems registering with ice3x? I want to check out what they're like but I can't get in.

Nah, registering and verifying was pretty straightforward

(06-07-2017, 12:39 PM)iamkiko Wrote: Interesting, I can't get the ETH exchange up. It's only BTC and LTC.

Out of curiosity, what was the ZAR/ETH rate on ICE?

ETH exchange was delayed because of a "backlog"...which I don't fully understand

From what I understand they have put a 2 week deadline on the ETH implementation.

So lets say another 2 months minimum.