× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

[TestNet] ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency
(07-09-2017, 02:40 PM)JamesYellen Wrote: Does the transaction show on the blockchain? (That TX url)

It shows 0 transactions under my luno or ATB wallet.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

(07-09-2017, 02:31 PM)themowgs Wrote: How long does it take for the ATB to reflect in your account? I sent some BTC from Luno 5 hours ago and its still pending.

(07-09-2017, 02:37 PM)themowgs Wrote: On Luno's side its shows pending but when going to the transaction it shows "processing" but it has been like that for 5 hours now.

Unable to cancel it.

(07-09-2017, 02:51 PM)themowgs Wrote: It shows 0 transactions under my luno or ATB wallet.

Hello,themowgs
You should wait a little.
Check please your transaction here https://blockchain.info/address/{YOUR_WALLET_HERE} . You need more than 3 confirms

(07-09-2017, 02:51 PM)themowgs Wrote: It shows 0 transactions under my luno or ATB wallet.

Then it must be Luno that have not processed your transaction yet. 

Maybe @werner can shed some light for us.

(07-09-2017, 03:13 PM)ATBCOIN Wrote: Hello,themowgs
You should wait a little.
Check please your transaction here https://blockchain.info/address/{YOUR_WALLET_HERE} . You need more than 3 confirms

Thanks. I have no idea what the confirms are but will give it a day.

The other thing I want to know, seeing as I know nothing about ICO, what do I do after receiving the funds in my ATB account? Do I need to buy something else or is it the same as buying say BTC or ETH? I can just leave it there and wait?

(07-09-2017, 03:14 PM)JamesYellen Wrote: Then it must be Luno that have not processed your transaction yet. 

Maybe @werner can shed some light for us.

Thank you for your initiative.
we won't forget our heroes )))

(07-09-2017, 03:16 PM)themowgs Wrote: Thanks. I have no idea what the confirms are but will give it a day.

Put your bitcoin address in this link:

https://blockchain.info/address/replace-...ur-address

Example:

https://blockchain.info/address/33XZf8Ys...zwN3SEZaU7

Then scroll down and find your transaction example:

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-07-09_15-21-44.jpg   

Then click on that link and you will see the status of the transaction.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-07-09_15-22-24.jpg   

(07-09-2017, 03:16 PM)themowgs Wrote: Thanks. I have no idea what the confirms are but will give it a day.

The other thing I want to know, seeing as I know nothing about ICO, what do I do after receiving the funds in my ATB account? Do I need to buy something else or is it the same as buying say BTC or ETH? I can just leave it there and wait?

You are welcome,themowgs.
Right, you can just leave ATB Coins on your wallet and wait when it will increase
One moment please. Could you write here is everything is ok with your investments a little bit later?

wish you all the best.

Don't forget about our lottery.

It just shows 0 transactions because it has probably not been used on the network. Oh well, will give it 24 hours. Thanks for the help though.

(07-09-2017, 03:26 PM)ATBCOIN Wrote: You are welcome,themowgs.
Right, you can just leave ATB Coins on your wallet and wait when it will increase
One moment please. Could you write here is everything is ok with your investments a little bit later?

wish you all the best.

Don't forget about our lottery.

Thanks, appreciate it. I will give it another 24 hours to reflect in my account and take it from there.

(07-09-2017, 03:32 PM)themowgs Wrote: Thanks, appreciate it. I will give it another 24 hours to reflect in my account and take it from there.

Great. if you have other questions add our Telegram chat and online support will help you in real time.

Cheers.

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Invest now on favorable terms, having received a bonus of 1% from the amount of your deposit! ICO will end on 12 July.

[Image: GzXOxZMUQJqwWIvTs2Aclg.png]

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

ATB news

Also you can add us by Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation .

Contact Email: [email protected]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=399]

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

[Image: AHM3kiJ9SPyEc-uRxZEkvA.png]

Commodity Futures Trading Commission granted Ledgerx the status of an adjustable crypto exchange. Ledgerx will be the first legal clearing house in the US for options and digital currencies. The commission stated that Ledgerx had demonstrated compliance with the Law on the Commodity Exchange and the instructions of the agency regulating futures trading. In May, the parent company of Ledger Holdings received financing of $ 11.4 million. Now, various institutions can use the Ledgerx platform to obtain or insure bitcoins using standard exchange contracts.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

ATB news

Also you can add us by Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation .

Contact Email: [email protected]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=399]

It finally came through thanks for all the help guys.

No I just leave it there and wait?

(07-10-2017, 10:04 AM)themowgs Wrote: It finally came through thanks for all the help guys.

#ProfitMoney
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(07-10-2017, 10:04 AM)themowgs Wrote: It finally came through thanks for all the help guys.

Sounds good,themowgs.
I'm glad that everything is fine.

Yes, you can leave it in wallet and wait for profit. As Spreadsheet Ranger said - ProfitMoney Wink
(07-10-2017, 10:21 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: #ProfitMoney