Stock Watch Thread
Are there any good stock scanners for the JSE? I have looked around but it seems like there are just good scanners for the US market/

Hi Bianca
What trading platform are you using?
I create custom stock screeners using prorealtine on the if platform.

Tawana is moving

There she goes again  Smile over 12% today, good start to October with goodnews to follow.

TAWANA over 128% growth for the last 12 months starting 1st October last year, well done to all Tawana Holders!

I am pretty envious of you TAWANA investors there seems to be no stopping this stock up 5% already today.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(10-09-2017, 09:29 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I am pretty envious of you TAWANA investors there seems to be no stopping this stock up 5% already today.

Pretty chuffed with TAW. Got in quite early, but didn't lay down as much capital as I would have liked. Sucks, but such is life.

I wish I jumped into TAW.

Does any of you own the Ashburton Global 1200 ETF?

I am trying to figure out what would be the most ideal, DBXWD vs SYP500 vs Ashburton Global 1200 for offshore.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

STXWDM?

I haven't touched the new Ashburton one, there are just too many at the moment and there are bound to be more.

Regardless, I started buying STXWDM instead of SYGWD. Together with STXEMG I can control my emerging market exposure whereas the Ashburton one does that for you.

Kinda like a one ETF does all. If I started a portfolio now though I'd probably look at it together with a small amount of CTOP50 as a start.

Kicking myself for still sitting with Anchor Capital shares. This has been a horrible year with them and their management seems as bad as it gets, but I don't want to sell at a loss.

(10-10-2017, 08:27 PM)Outlook Wrote: Kicking myself for still sitting with Anchor Capital shares. This has been a horrible year with them and their management seems as bad as it gets, but I don't want to sell at a loss.

Sitting in the same boat as you. Makes me cringe every time I look at it.

At least the DBx ETFs (or Sygnia now) are all green, I had very little faith in the beginning of this year.