Stock Watch Thread
I don't want to climb into gold... ai.

If NEP and ROC does good today I will sell, keep the money and then invest it into PTXTEN and then from MTN's moola I now have to decide MAPPSG or something else?
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(06-13-2016, 07:41 AM)Purply Wrote: Will be a tricky week with all the interest rates being reviewed this week, BOE,BOJ,FED,SWISS, just to name a few.

During these times I always place my bets in gold stocks, hasn't failed me yet since the FED has hold rates since December, hoping to get a quick 10-20% profit within the next 4 - 8 days.

Hi guys

This is my first post on this forum, only found it on Friday! Has been a good read so far.

Still a complete noob in investing, but I've been doing well in shareforum.co.za's Investor challenge, 32nd on the leader board this morning, but mostly got lucky with gold shares...

I've been thinking of changing up my TFIA a bit (easy equities btw) and adding something that tracks gold, can anyone explain to me which (if any) of the allowed ETFs for the TFIA tracks gold in some way???

@dieWerner welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here!

As for your question, have a look at the Absa's Newgold ETF -> http://etfcib.absa.co.za/products/exchan...fault.aspx
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

(06-13-2016, 09:09 AM)Platinum Wealth Wrote: @dieWerner welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here!

As for your question, have a look at the Absa's Newgold ETF -> http://etfcib.absa.co.za/products/exchan...fault.aspx

Thanks, but is this available as part of the Tax Free account???

Definitely should be it's a normal ETF if I am not mistaken. @Hamster maybe you can correct me here?

@dieWerner -> this thread has information about the TFSA/TFIA -> http://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/sh...php?tid=32

I see the JSE is all blood red.

Luckily NEP, ROC and DBxWD is in the green.

(06-13-2016, 09:26 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I see the JSE is all blood red.

Luckily NEP, ROC and DBxWD is in the green.

The entire gold section is green.

I noticed. Tongue

Dammit. Where is PirateJack, how do I get on the gold train?

Gonna try and ride the gold train (or sinking ship) this week. Hopefully it works out.

Ahoi, Mayties!

JSE:HAR
JSE:SGL
JSE:CFI
If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.

Sweet

(06-13-2016, 09:35 AM)PirateJack Wrote: Ahoi, Mayties!

JSE:HAR
JSE:SGL
JSE:CFI

Dont forget DRD, my favorite currently.

Imagine you had DRD in December!

Very tempted in getting some Sasol today, or wait a bit longer in case it drops even lower?

SOL trading at 2013 levels, but to be honest I won't "Trade" SOL I will just buy them and keep.