× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
Think Steinhoff is Finished

I am really hoping AXL and Pembury will pick it up this year.
Join the official JSE Discord Channel

sheesh Purple Group $PPE . (shaking my big @$$ head)

(01-17-2018, 10:55 AM)Groovy Wrote: sheesh Purple Group $PPE . (shaking my big @$$ head)

29,00ZAC
(7,41%)

Happy dance

They need to do a bit more, I'm still in the red.

As am I. Why dropping all the time. Went down to 22 cents at a time today..

Capitec: A wolf in sheep’s clothing. Viceroy’s latest report is now live. $CPI #JSE @SAReserveBank @CapitecBankSA 

Fraser Perring of Viceroy Research will appear on Bloomberg @business at 8:30am GMT to discuss the report.

https://viceroyresearch.org/2018/01/30/c...-clothing/

African Phoenix Investments Integrated Annual Report for the year ended 30 September 2017.

Download PDF

I'm still holding some AXL since early last year. Albeit a small amount, I was testing the waters back then.

(02-01-2018, 02:12 PM)Brendan Wrote: I'm still holding some AXL since early last year. Albeit a small amount, I was testing the waters back then.

Same here, I am keeping it, was lucky to buy at sub 50 cents.

Avg. Purchase Price R 0.46

(02-01-2018, 02:12 PM)Brendan Wrote: I'm still holding some AXL since early last year. Albeit a small amount, I was testing the waters back then.

I'm getting nervous of banks now, as I haven't been very lucky with them. I'm considering just buying some STXFIN instead.

(02-01-2018, 02:34 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Avg. Purchase Price R 0.46

Very cool, I had got in a little higher at 58c, I remember it going lower after I bought some. I'll just leave it there for now.

(02-01-2018, 02:35 PM)SaurusDNA Wrote: I'm getting nervous of banks now, as I haven't been very lucky with them. I'm considering just buying some STXFIN instead.

Rightfully so, I'm not heavy in any ETF's, only a few stocks so I cannot advise at the moment. This last year I've been researching all forms of trading from forex to crypto and learnt so much it's unreal... With those gains I'm hoping to continually add to my Easy Equities portfolio investing in local companies, or some ETF's yes.

Have you ever seen this before? Every single stock on the top 40 is down today. Not even one exception!  

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: Capture.JPG   

That seems to be the Zuma factor..

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

(02-05-2018, 04:56 PM)SaurusDNA Wrote: Have you ever seen this before? Every single stock on the top 40 is down today. Not even one exception!  

yes, and judging by the present US markets, we will probably be down again tomorrow Sad

Can you maybe post the link of that screenshot you posted?